Memorial Day weekend boat trip to Bird Island for money for the school?

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Mark,
Are we still on for this? What day? I so hope so; it's such a blast! I'd like to get a head count and start planning the potluck.

Mark,
Are we still on for this? What day? I so hope so; it's such a blast! I'd like to get a head count and start planning the potluck.
Yes we are... I already have the OK to use the boat, it will be on Saturday May 28, 2011... I'll follow up with more info in the morning...

This is a video of Last Years Trip

[video=youtube;RmKYcGvOofo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmKYcGvOofo[/video]

Here is latest info for this years trip... (copied from post in photos section)

If anyone is interested we are planning our Memorial Weekend Bird Island Trip for Saturday May 28, 2011... Boat leaves the dock at 8:00am $55.00 per person BYOBeer & Gear...

sea U there...

OK... I have been getting a lot of interest for a Sunday trip so there is a possibility of doing two trips (I would need a minimum of 20 people for each day to make it a trip)...

~OR~

I have a hold on the boat for Saturday and Sunday... so within the next week if there is more interest in going out on Sunday we will switch to Sunday...

mr.phx

Al Pastor Locator
We are up for the Sunday but could squeeze in Saturday if thats where you need us. :veg:

Count on two, up to four.

What gear list is recommended, besides sunscreen byob etc. ? Thanks in advance!Sedona Mex 069.jpg

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Swim suits and towels, fishing gear if you want to fish, a cooler full of drinks... I will be organizing a pot luck so keep your eye out for the thread....