Memorial Weekend Bird Island Trip

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
I've got 4 paid passengers... mi Tio Billy a.k.a. lagrimas85 paid for 2, but Fabiola and Bill are not able to make the trip THANK YOU BILL... we also have two customers from our boat website that have paid via PayPal... and I'm waiting for confirmation from two more facebook friends...
Thank you, Mark

nosirrah

We dont know if Ray will work Friday yet! If so We cant get there until Saturday afternoon..So we cannot confirm. I hate his job..We would love to take the trip and help the kids.

aaronleez

Hey Mark,

I'll be down this weekend and will probably go. I'll know for sure by Tuesday or Wednesday, but you can pretty much count me in. I'll pay through Paypal as soon as I confirm that I am going.

nosirrah

Sorry we wont be able to go.

Come on you guys! We only have 4 confirmed and we need 12 at least. Julie, are you and Bruce going? And Nosirrah? Are you guys going? I'll get ahold of Chuck on FB. I know he doesn't get on here much. If we don't have at least 12, Mark has to let it go so they can get other paying business. Let's do this for the kids!

JGattheSea

PIF Puerto Peñasco
so is this trip happening or not? its for Adopt-a-classroom ... and bonus just a GREAT boat trip to Bird island .... so jealous I have to work :(

Terace

I am so glad to hear that it is still happening! While it starting off as a birthday/anniversary surprise for my husband, this has been a horrendous week & this sounds like just what we need. I am still holding out hope that my husband can still make it but his father passed away this past weekend after a long bout with Pancreatic Cancer & he is in Cuernavaca taking care of the many loose ends. While we were originally supposed to be in RP by Thursday, it looks to be more like Friday or Sat at the latest. Worst case scenario, it will be just my son & me along for the ride & possibly a friend if I can manage to round one up at the last minute :)

I am new to this site & not sure if i should ask this on another thread??? But in addition to the Bird Island trip, I am looking into a fishing trip for my husband (especially if he can't make it back in time for the BI trip). You all seem to know quite a bit about this & so i thought I would ask here if you had any recommendations. He is not picky at all (in fact usually he just chats up a taxi driver who takes him along in his "leaky little boat" as long as my husband supplies the gas & beer. I thought something a little nicer may be in order this time though :) but not sure where to begin.

Much thanks, Terace

MIRAMAR

Well Known Member
Jerry,Scott is the guy we met at El Serape (he loves that place also) who told us about the whale shark- beautiful pictures, thanks for posting

I am so glad to hear that it is still happening! While it starting off as a birthday/anniversary surprise for my husband, this has been a horrendous week & this sounds like just what we need. I am still holding out hope that my husband can still make it but his father passed away this past weekend after a long bout with Pancreatic Cancer & he is in Cuernavaca taking care of the many loose ends. While we were originally supposed to be in RP by Thursday, it looks to be more like Friday or Sat at the latest. Worst case scenario, it will be just my son & me along for the ride & possibly a friend if I can manage to round one up at the last minute :)

I am new to this site & not sure if i should ask this on another thread??? But in addition to the Bird Island trip, I am looking into a fishing trip for my husband (especially if he can't make it back in time for the BI trip). You all seem to know quite a bit about this & so i thought I would ask here if you had any recommendations. He is not picky at all (in fact usually he just chats up a taxi driver who takes him along in his "leaky little boat" as long as my husband supplies the gas & beer. I thought something a little nicer may be in order this time though :) but not sure where to begin.

Much thanks, Terace

Hi Terace... if you can please give Barb another call she can give you different options on fishing charters... 602-324-9529 or local RP # 638-383-4963... sorry to hear that your husband can't make it so sad about his father passing away, Barb and I express our condolences... We will refund the price for his ticket...

Just an UPDATE... there are only 5 spaces left available on our 3rd Annual Bird Island Trip Memorial Weekend Sunday May 27th, to benefit our Adopt-A-Classroom of Puerto Penasco...

This has been a great adventure in past years... While at ...the island we will be enjoying kayaking, snorkeling and we even get in some fishing to catch enough fish for our Annual Fish Fry for all those who hang around Rocky Point until Monday of Memorial Weekend...

The price is $55 per person and we will be leaving for the island Sunday morning at 8:00am from Safe Marine aboard the 60 foot yacht "ABOUT TIME"

To purchase tickets contact me at 602-324-9529 or locally in Rocky Point at 383-4963 or email at [email protected]

sea U there...

jerry

Well Known Member
Jerry,Scott is the guy we met at El Serape (he loves that place also) who told us about the whale shark- beautiful pictures, thanks for posting
Miramar Scott is a MacGyver type neighbor.All his crazy old stuff (you have to come down and ride with him in the giant wheeled Blazer) do the job without dinging the credit card.