Mexi-lube

Bob Oso

I keep my toys year round at my cabin, and mostly do all the maintaince myself. But I have a Suzuki Sidekick I'd rather take someplace to do the oil, and greese the zerks. Is there a Q-lube or Minute-lube type place in Rocky Pt. that anyone knows of?

InkaRoads

cronopiador
There are no quick fixes like quick lube or Jiffy lube but many mechanics will perform the same tasks as those in USA if you tell them what you need and depending where are you located you will find one, in the Mirador area there is "Baja 2000" in Fremont Blvd just about across the street from "Black Dog" restaurant bar, thay have been there for years and they were very fast and good service when I used them a few years back. I just notice you are in La Cholla, I have notice a couple of mechanics in that area but in RP itself not Cholla Bay, I believe the name of the street is "revolucion" going west-east direction, maybe someone from that area can chime in and give you a better location!!:-o

Last edited:

Jim

If you are in Cholla get ahold of Chabelo. He is a good mechanic and speaks pretty good English. He is Villas (boat launcher) brother.

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
I have a good mechanic that lives next door to me in town, he is very reasonable and does a lot of work on my vehicles.