Mexico Insurance On Line

AZ ROB

I will stick with Rosie who is someone who I have trusted to handle all of my insurance needs...Her personal attention is alot more comforting than saving a few bucks on insurance

I have used this website before when coming to Penasco and other Mexico cities, and it has been very user-friendly and reliable. There are a couple of really big companies to choose from.

Just go to www.buymexicoinsurance.com and get a quote from 5 A rated companies.:boat:
Rosie Glover's Insurance is also online....and she sells policies written on the same companies...at the same rates. The advantage if you buy with her is that if you have a problem in Penasco, you will have an english speaking person that will help you out....24/7. I switched to her...after buying from one of the other online companies and going thru grief dealing with the local adjuster when I had an accident in Penasco. If I hadn't had a local friend with a Mexican wife to help me, my vehicle would still be in impound (and probably stripped completely) even though I had insurance and was not at fault.

Here's the link to her website....
http://www.proalliance.com.mx/

Last edited:
I have used this website before when coming to Penasco and other Mexico cities, and it has been very user-friendly and reliable. There are a couple of really big companies to choose from.
When I started ProAlliance Insurance four years ago I made a commitment to always be personally available to any client of mine...regardless of whether they had bought full coverage for a year or just liability for a day or two. In that time I've lost count of the number of times I've been called at all hours to go run interference for a client whose had a fender bender or worse. All I can say is that ProAlliance is the only insurance agency that has someone here who will be available to personally walk through the process with and for clients - and we're happy to provide that service.

P.S. Policies can conveniently be purchased online through our website and there are several underwriting companies to choose from, all of them large and well-known (ha, kinda like me!)

El Gato

We use Rosie too - Patty is great. Have our own Insurance Agency in AZ (Annuities not P&C) and know how important it is to have a good agent.

Roberto

In that time I've lost count of the number of times I've been called at all hours to go run interference for a client whose had a fender bender or worse. All I can say is that ProAlliance is the only insurance agency that has someone here who will be available to personally walk through the process with and for clients - and we're happy to provide that service.

So are you trying to tell me that is what you were doing staggering down Calle 13 last week at 2 AMwith those 3 youg male college students? You were servicing them ??!?!?!?!

In that time I've lost count of the number of times I've been called at all hours to go run interference for a client whose had a fender bender or worse. All I can say is that ProAlliance is the only insurance agency that has someone here who will be available to personally walk through the process with and for clients - and we're happy to provide that service.

So are you trying to tell me that is what you were doing staggering down Calle 13 last week at 2 AMwith those 3 youg male college students? You were servicing them ??!?!?!?!
Roberto, that's kind of an odd way of "joking" with me (if that's what this is), since I don't really go in for this kind of banter. If you have something to say about me, be more direct. I have no reason to be on Calle 13 at 2am unless it would be to help a client...in which case I certainly wouldn't be "staggering". If you don't like my insurance business, or me, that's no reason to undermine me as a respectable business woman in the community.

Roberto

Roberto, that's kind of an odd way of "joking" with me (if that's what this is), since I don't really go in for this kind of banter. If you have something to say about me, be more direct. I have no reason to be on Calle 13 at 2am unless it would be to help a client...in which case I certainly wouldn't be "staggering". If you don't like my insurance business, or me, that's no reason to undermine me as a respectable business woman in the community.

Whoooa, sorry Rosy, though you had a better sense of humor. That sort of goes away when life is tough. I thought my comment so ridiculous that if would get a laugh, especially from you since I've seen you around town haveing a good time and laughing it up, like Latitude. Nothing negative intended. Lo siento !!

Ya know as I think about it, it looked more like one of the other forum members, in drag with those guys !! I'm not naming names this time.

Whoooa, sorry Rosy, though you had a better sense of humor. That sort of goes away when life is tough. I thought my comment so ridiculous that if would get a laugh, especially from you since I've seen you around town haveing a good time and laughing it up, like Latitude. Nothing negative intended. Lo siento !!

Ya know as I think about it, it looked more like one of the other forum members, in drag with those guys !! I'm not naming names this time.
Aw hell, maybe I'm too sensitive/defensive. And even more so when I've got the insurance hat on. My feelings are more hurt that you saw me laughing it up and didn't introduce yourself. I have always wanted to meet you in person. Sorry I'm such a grump.

Proalliance also handles my condo insurance and has done a great job.
I don't always connect the screen names with our client files, so its nice to hear that we have happy customers out there. I do what I can to attract business, but the real star of the show is Patty in the office. She holds down the fort and is the absolute best in town when it comes to customer service. She does FM3/FM2s as well. Thank you for the kind words...we appreciate your business!