MILLIONS of Pelicans

Roberto

Have not yet viewed them but just spoke to a resident at Unconscious who reported that the beach there is covered with pelicans. 'Millions' he said. He had some photos in his phone and yes the beach is covered as far as the eye can see. Prolly here to use the new convention center and to celebrate the start of the Home Port. Will try to get photos later as it is a once in a lifetime opportunity.

mis2810

WOW! Please do try and get photos. I wonder why this has been happening so much recently? When we were down over T-Giving there were thousands on Sandy Beach - but MILLIONS? That I would love to see.

Roberto

I'm tellin you it's the new convention center. Mark my words it will be covered in poo soon !! Maybe it's a group Russ brought in !!???!!

Last edited:

Roberto

Goin to get the camera and will have photos of the palms er.....pelicans soon. ANy more lip fromthe Dog I'll block him from viewing the photos !!

GV Jack

Snorin God
It was like that in Mid-November when we were there. Maybe not THAT many but doggone close.

What a fabulous sight and I'm sure the noise was unbelievable. Good shot Roberto.

come to think of it, while we were there over TG weekend....I saw a few more than normal making their strafing run over the water.

tmotsinger

Eating Newbie Gringo Taco
I was out paddleboarding this week. The water's so clear and filled with of billions of little fish schooling this way and that, you get vertigo. The birds are gorging themselves.