MILLIONS of Pelicans

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
Well the last 3 large vessels built here in Salvadors yard at the marina were for Sardine cultivation.....there must be a lot of Sardines as the boats to catch them are in excess of 1 million dollars

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Would be interesting to be in a kayak in the middle of that melee of pelicans !!

One of the last times out I actually had one of these trying to take my silver kastmaster with a white bucktail. It was pissing me off, $10 lure and this pelican was trying to take it. The thing got extremely close to the kayak, almost up on the front bow it wanted this kastmaster so bad. I'm out there yelling at it like a weirdo, must have been amusing for somebody. Finally the thing flew off but damn those things are bigger and more aggressive than I'd like to know about.

AZRob

One of the last times out I actually had one of these trying to take my silver kastmaster with a white bucktail. It was pissing me off, $10 lure and this pelican was trying to take it. The thing got extremely close to the kayak, almost up on the front bow it wanted this kastmaster so bad. I'm out there yelling at it like a weirdo, must have been amusing for somebody. Finally the thing flew off but damn those things are bigger and more aggressive than I'd like to know about.

Its still waiting for you.