MLB Baseball Clinic in Penasco

Just wanted to relay some info....Rick Busa and his Adopt a School Program (Sports related) is putting on a baseball clinic for the local kids with the help of 2 Major League Baseball Managers (Mariners/Giants, I think) on Jan. 16.

Not wanting to take away any "thunder" from Mark (Seadweller) and the great work he is doing with his program....

The Baseball Clinic organized by Rick Busa, and put on by 5 MLB coaches went off well today. Two different sessions, with a good turnout. Several local dignateries showed up, including the Penasco Mayor, and the kids and parents were very appreciative.

Attachments

Just wanted to relay some info....Rick Busa and his Adopt a School Program (Sports related) is putting on a baseball clinic for the local kids with the help of 2 Major League Baseball Managers (Mariners/Giants, I think) on Jan. 16.

Not wanting to take away any "thunder" from Mark (Seadweller) and the great work he is doing with his program....
it's all about the kids Joe... and I'm happy to hear Ricks baseball clinic was a hit (no pun intended) physical education is a very important part of a childs life. (it was my favorite subject)

Thank You Very Much for your donation of the computer, extra monitor and printer they will be a big help.... on another note we have started our sister school program and have an overwhelming response from several schools in the US that will be participating, the students will be exchanging letters, cultures, ideas and wishes with the students of our schools here in Rocky Point... our fist school is "KINGSBURY Country Day School" (K thru 8th grade) in Oxford, MI. and I will be talking with teachers from schools in Illinois and Arizona on Monday when they return to classes...

Last edited:
Yeah...it is about the children. I was impressed with the time and effort the MLB people put in to the clinic, and the way they handled themselves. I'm not a big fan of pro sports figures....I think most are spolied, overcoddled, and overpaid.....but these guys could change my mind!