More bodies dumped in Puerto Peñasco corridor

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Maybe it's time Rocky Point punts that innocent image that has become hopelessly unsustainable. Most and re-brands itself as a haven for hell-raisers and walk-on-the-wild-side types. Heck, if the shoe fits, wear it. Just go rogue. Tell the public, that's right, we're Puerto Penasco and we're bad. Are you man enough to party here?

Maybe it's time to retire Roger and the Peacemakers as Rocky Point's signature band. Although I've never seen them in a live concert, I've watched 2 or 3 their youtube videos, and while they're definitely competent musicians, I find them a little boring. Maybe they should re-name themselves Roger and the Pacemakers, playing to middle-aged RV crowd that used to flood Rocky Point. I suspect many of them no longer want to vacation where the good guys (police) are the ones who need to wear masks. Want a "boomer fest" headliner? How about my new favorite band, Tito and Tarantula. Send the kids and grandkids to bed and turn up your speakers. This music will make you feel 20 again. Well, 40 maybe? Fumando marijuana!!! Y un kilo de coca!

Tito & Tarantula - Angry Cockroaches - YouTube
There's your new and updated Rocky Point image. Tell me these guys don't rock.
In case you don't recognize Tito, et al, from the movies... Tito and Tarantula After Dark Snakedance - YouTube (Selma Hayek's table dance scene following the brief Ford commericial)
~~~~````SOSPECHO QUE````~~~ it's the only spanish ~~~QUE SABES~~~ ````porque```` NO FUMAS COCAINE```` unless you'er Whitney Houston! But HEY to each their own, MORE RESPECT TO YOU FOR SMOKING COCAINE!!!

dmcauley

Sorry Joe but what you say makes me think you are probably a teenager with no life experience. As to what part I don't understand? Think about it........

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac

Attachments

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
hey Audsleys you a Narc? They are the only people that are scared. do you have anything of value here?[/QUOTE]

Memories and Kastmasters lost in the rocks. You are right AC, I dont know anybody that lives there that are scared, even the guys that are scheduled for a wackin', must not be too scared, if they were, I dont think they would be hanging around, just waiting to become a wackee. Everybody that lives there knows who got picked up within minutes, of it happening, the wackees live in neighborhoods too and the word spreads fast. Think Positvecamping-en-mexico.jpg come camping, at the A-OK campground Ejido Lagrimas.

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Stuart why do you need a pass word to go into the rants and raves?
Because people were getting their panties in a bunch about watching trainwrecks. By having to enter a password to get in there now, you have only yourself to blame if you don't like what you read.

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
I remember you saying more than once that you've partaken in the smoking of that killer weed Stuart, or were you just trying to look like some kind of cool outlaw?:p
I was a child of the 60's Kenny. I inhaled. Had nothing to do with being an outlaw then. It was peace, love and understanding. At some point, we (well, at least most of us) outgrow that "rebel without a cause" thing and get on with our lives, serve our country, raise a family, and (for the most part) try to be reasonable, productive citizens of our community and country. No responsible parent encourages their children to smoke dope or become involved with drugs and the single best way to do that is set a good example.

My personal beliefs lean toward legalize it and tax it. Let those that want to smoke it do so legally and eliminate the golden goose for the cartels. I don't have to tell you another Border Patrol agent was murdered yesterday. Take away the demand for the cartel's main product and the border will become a much safer place, given time. Obviously, just my opinion.

Kenny

I inhaled. Had nothing to do with being an outlaw then.
When Texas was giving out close to life sentences in the 60's for any amount, and Cali was dropping a felony on you for a seed, you should have damn well thought like one if you wanted to keep your freedom in most states.

One of my biggest disappointments of my generation is that we haven't seen to it that Marijuana is decriminalized, and no, I haven't partaken in years.

Last edited:

jerry

BP ,it turns out had a gun battle with each other.They are doing a lot better job than 4 years ago.My only complaint is the rotations are to frequent down here and the new guys just lack knowledge of the local terrain.We sometimes don't bother to call them as they don't know the wash patterns by my ranch and which gates the bad guys use. Still they are catching way more guys...it's just narcos now no people movers headed North. Bad month for Cochise County.Sherriff Dever the all time hard ass on DUI enforcement died while driving drunk at high speeds on a mountain road too......no seat belt too and the cops tried hard to cover it up except one guy wouldn't go along with the Blue line. Legalize it is the answer and let the hard core druggies have easier access to prescription dope

InkaRoads

cronopiador
cucarachas enojadas!! fumando marijuana!!! buscando una ****** fiesta y un kilo de coca, una vez fumando marijuanaaa!!!! cucaracha marijuana!!!!! BBBRRRIIIIIHAHAHA!!!!

si, parece que Tito y las tarantulas are more awake than RCPM!!!! even in dope!!! like Nina Hagen in "white punks on dope"!!! althouoght they are from Mexico for sure!!!

jerry

i want to read that first one for sure.I am not convinced we played no role in the flat out assassination of Gilo in Saric. Taking sides with Shorty could be the thing that starts getting us inocent bystanders killed in beach land. Still if anyone has a death wish go to caborca and pick up a hooker by the Hotel los Arcos!Google Translate

audsley

I've read the first one, The Reaper's Line. Some interesting stuff, especially about local corruption around Douglas/Agua Prieta, most in the 80s and 90s, and some of the names are still around. I thought the book could have been shorter. I haven't read the other book but will look into it. I've already heard enough war stories from border patrol personnel of my acquaintance, but this one might have some additional insights.

jerry

I've read the first one, The Reaper's Line. Some interesting stuff, especially about local corruption around Douglas/Agua Prieta, most in the 80s and 90s, and some of the names are still around. I thought the book could have been shorter. I haven't read the other book but will look into it. I've already heard enough war stories from border patrol personnel of my acquaintance, but this one might have some additional insights.
The Border sensors were put in by Contractors rather than Government men.Guys like the crack addict cowboy phone company guy who told me that the week after they installed the sensors in a sector they GPS'd them and sold or traded the info at El Patio or Flamingo's by the cemetery in Agua Prieta for services rendered and blow....sometimes you get what you pay for.

mondone

Whitecaps
I won't be shocked if they find some more bodies near Encanto. Saturday night I heard much gunfire around 1AM behind my house, probably on the north side of the estuary.