More prime rib at bryan's sports bar!!!!!!!

BSB RP

Just to let all you guys know were geting the prime rib out of the oven on friday night at about 6:30 and we are cooking more so hopefully no one misses out.

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Excellent!

Connie and I enjoyed this on Friday night. Very nice cut, done perfectly, served with salad, a small baked potato, veggies. Four stars on service, price and pure yummy! You can consider that an even bigger compliment from my wife -- she's been in food service for over 20 years and is about as picky as can be when it comes to eating out, especially prime rib!

Thanks for a great dinner! :puff:

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Oh, I had been there before several times, always good eats. Just never seemed to make it for the Friday night prime rib because it would be too late when we got into town on Fri. We came down Thurs. this time, so it's all good!

Went there end of June, Election weekend, 1st time, really nice place and fun.
The $1.00 Sol's were a pleasant surprise and they have Indio on tap, Yeaaaa!
In October they will be seeing My family and I alot, the drive from Cholla is worth it.

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Gary - Just down the street, same side, nearly caddy-corner to the Pemex across from the turnoff for Las Conchas.

A

AZ Miguel

How much is the prime rib, I want to take the family but I don't want to spent a fortune.

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
10 bucks a plate but get there early, like 6 to put your order in 'cause when it's gone, it's gone.

A

AZ Miguel

VERY GOOD! The cut was about 6 to 8oz, seasoned very well. Came with a baked, not microwaved, potato and green beans that were cooked to perfection. Salad was nothing special. We also had the coconut shrimp with the raspberry chipotle sauce and it was the best. As comparing prices this was a great value unlike most other around here. Much better than the open street restaurants, the tacos are getting old. Service was good for a sports bar.

Took the jeep to Cholla Bay and stopped at JJ's for a few beers, off we went to the Reef, my son had an $8.00 hambuger and fry's at Wrecked at thr Reef, thats not going to happen again.

Surprisingly good prime rib! Like AZ Miguel, we had pretty much the same meal on Aug 10 and came away full and happy. Coconut shrimp is great too.

I have heard the price is up to $11.00 but it is well worth it. Be there at 6:00 to order and get a seat.

So glad to hear you are cooking more as we missed out last time we were there. Our own fault as we got there about 6:10 on a very busy weekend.
PDO was full so we should have known.

Went there last night at 5:30 to be informed that the only prime rib left was 4 end cuts. Say what! I was told that people are now calling in and reserving their dinner and then showing up later. Not cool.