My beloved forum friends

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Thanks everyone.
I forgot to tell you all the other added bonus of all this. I'm done smoking. The doctor said something about the smoke causing the artery to harden around the stent and some other horrifying stuff that ended with the word fatal....I always said it would take something big to make me quit and it did. God takes care of fools and children......

gringa

our thoughts and prayers are with you and the docs. we know all will go well and best wishes to you for a speedy recovery!

gringa

and congrats on quitting smoking! it's a really tough thing to do, but you've got a great reason! and besides, I hear it is easier than quitting living ;-)

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Yea, gringa, you don't know me yet but I am retiring this year and was looking forward to more time in my beloved PP and helping there. I am a social worker and already have several jobs there when I come down.....Living is a good thing.....

Chari, I know you'll breeze through this and be dancing up a storm again soon. I will be praying for your speedy recovery and hope to see you down here as soon as you can. If you're up to it, listen to the show on Saturday! They finally gave us musical control and so Russ and I were uploading our favorite tunes to the system. I know you like the show, so we'll be sure to check in with you on the air.

gringa

Not yet, Ladyjeeper, but I almost feel like I do...

Just another dear friend we've not met yet :).

Happy to hear about your retirement, too!
Or, rather, your transition to your new career in PP!
You, like so many others, will no doubt be a blessing to that community!

Rest up, take care and we'll (hopefully)talk soon!

Here's to life!

xoxo

Last edited:

El Gato

Great news on the no more smoking. My DH gave it up years ago and was the best thing he could have done for his health (besides moving to Penasco lol). Hope you are feeling much better. Salt air is a wonderful cure.

Wishing you a speedy recovery. In the past, in my "lurking " days I enjoyed your comments.....Hope to meet you in PP sometime. We may have things in common as I am a mental health therapist in Phoenix area. Hope you continue to feel better and get to PP soon.