My beloved forum friends

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
As some of you know, I have not been feeling well for the last few months. Numb foot, pain and now a surgery that won't heal. Today they finally figured out what it is. I have a 100% blockage of my center femoral artery in my right leg, from my hip to my knee. The whole thing is blocked! Friday morning I am having a stent put in at the Arizona Heart hospital. I am so glad that I will have my life back. It's outpatient, I can't drive for 2 days and I'll be back to work Monday, barring any unforeseen complications. I just wanted you all to know.... I'll try to post up Friday night if I'm not still zonked out. I'm so grateful that it's nothing worse.......But I don't understand why just that artery is blocked. The others are clear......

Last edited:
T

Tomcat

Best wishes on your up coming surgery... welcome to the club :) As you know I had surgery on jan 4th and if its any comfort to you... modern surgery is just amazing Chari... you will be up and running again in no time ! We will be sitting on the beach by PDO again soon saying hey life is good !!!!!!!!!!! no worries ! :thumbsup:

AZ ROB

Good luck you you and if you need anything give us a call not sure if you have a ride to and from yet just let us know....

Lady jeeper

Shari, the best of luck on the surgery.we'll have to meet up soon again Asprinkles (Leigh) and Kathleen

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Thanks Rob.
I have a ride. They said I would be able to care for myself at home, just not drive due to the location of the incision. I can;t push on the gas.....Ir's a really easy and non invasive surgery. They said I could go to work on Monday.

joester

2 salty dawgs
Chari -
get some rest and follow the Doc's orders for your recovery!
we'll be thinking of you and sending positive vibtrations your way!
Joe and Teri

Hi Chari,
Best wishes and listen to the doctor. Heal fast and get back to the beach as quick as you can.
After another year of surgeries the beach was my best medicine!
Sunshine

Sunshine

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
This gettin' old stuff... it just ain't for wimps!! Best of luck, you'll be back at it so fast that's almost unbelievable!

Kenny

I like the Joesters and Teri's sentiments, and like them, I'll be sending out some good vibes too! It's going to be a good thing Chari, and your going to feel much better, and soon.