My computer is dying.....

T

Tomcat

Yes I agree that tomcat was giving all tomcats a bad name !!! what was that brown thing he was sucking on in the middle of the cake ???????? never mind i don't want to know LOL
Thank The lord that was not you. That cat was sucking everything in sight!!!!

HAPPY

User is currently banned
Hey enough ! ! !

~ ~ ~ Hey, I think that ~ ~ ~ 39 posts on this subject is ~ ~ ~ PLENTY, ~ ~ ~ ENOUGH IS ENOUGH ~ ~ ~ now knock it off, ~ ~ ~ QUIT ~ ~ ~ GRINDING ON IT ! ! !

~ ~ ~ OVER, & OVER, & OVER, ! ! ! ~ ~ ~ Holly Christ, ~ ~ ~ I been getting PM'S for 2 - days, ~ ~ ~ asking when this is going to ~ ~ ~ STOP ! ! ! ~ ~ ~ :lol: :lol: :lol:

~ ~ ~ Sound like a bunch of ~ ~ ~ :gay:"s @ a campfire @ midnite, ~ ~ ~ waiting for the ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ "FESTIVITIES" ~ ~ ~ to begin ~ ~ ~ :lol: :lol: :lol: ! ! !

T

Tomcat

Well not quit that old but now that you mention it !!!!! i wonder what Chari's PC is ????? 15 years OLD wow do you have to do DOS commands to send a email ? hahahahahahah
I think Tom is saying he bought a laptop with windows 2 and as 1 mb hard drive and .05 bits of memory a 5-1/4 floppy drive on a 3" screen from a 1985 overstock.com mailier. :lol:

playaperro

El Pirata
Yes I agree that tomcat was giving all tomcats a bad name !!! what was that brown thing he was sucking on in the middle of the cake ???????? never mind i don't want to know LOL
What was it Lj? I know you made it out!! Boy Kenny must of been salivating!!!!

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
The only picture I saw of that guy he was standing up with his "sock" hanging out. I didn't see one with a cake.......I better go look again. LOL!

Last edited:
T

Tomcat

Happy are we bothering you with this thread ? I hope you and I are friends now that I helped you master the avatar picture deal ? :) So unless your a moderator telling us to stop posting ? bite me hahahahhahahahahahahaahaha :)
~ ~ ~ Hey, I think that ~ ~ ~ 39 posts on this subject is ~ ~ ~ PLENTY, ~ ~ ~ ENOUGH IS ENOUGH ~ ~ ~ now knock it off, ~ ~ ~ QUIT ~ ~ ~ GRINDING ON IT ! ! !

~ ~ ~ OVER, & OVER, & OVER, ! ! ! ~ ~ ~ Holly Christ, ~ ~ ~ I been getting PM'S for 2 - days, ~ ~ ~ asking when this is going to ~ ~ ~ STOP ! ! ! ~ ~ ~ :lol: :lol: :lol:

~ ~ ~ Sound like a bunch of ~ ~ ~ :gay:"s @ a campfire @ midnite, ~ ~ ~ waiting for the ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ "FESTIVITIES" ~ ~ ~ to begin ~ ~ ~ :lol: :lol: :lol: ! ! !

T

Tomcat

Those guys working at boo bar must have some crazy stories of the stuff they have seen at boobar over the years !!!! correction its not brown its freaking ugly green thing that guys licking on raising out of that cake... eeeewwwwwwwwwwww :rofl:
You must be talking about another Tom....here's the photo from Facebook....taken at BooBar....it was his birthday.

Last edited by a moderator: