Nascar racing @ pir avondale pics.

Jim Bob

User is currently banned
Denny Hamlin wins @ PIR 4-Mar.-12 Image (37).jpgImage (46).jpg

High speed racing, NASCAR style ! ... if you have never been to a Nascar race, you owe it to yourself to attend one, ... PIR is a short track, but the speeds are there, this is not go cart racing, this is REAL speed, 1,000's & 1,000's of fans fill the stands, ... PIR is rite out of Phoenix, 3-4 hrs. from Tucson, Sahuarita area, ... just be sure to bring ear plugs, ! ... you will not be disappointed ! I'll get you fans some more pics. .... click on pic,
The 1st Nascar race this yr. @ PIR is on 3-March-13, ........

Kenny

Ha ha, right Hector.. They had to stop running sprints at Phoenix because they were getting dangerously fast, averaging close to 150!! As it is even the Midget cars run faster than the tin cans at PIR, and have for some time. "Steele, of Tampa, Fla., owns five Silver Crown and three Midget trophies and amazingly has swept eight of the last 12 USAC races at PIR, including last year’s 25-mile Midget race! He also owns both 1-lap track qualifying records! He set both records in 2004, at 138.201 mph in the Midgets and 142.197 mph in the Silver Crown cars". As of now the Midgets are running well over a 140 average, faster than Jeff Gordon will run it this spring... Gordon is a past USAC Champ, as is Tony Stewart who will probably show up at Canyon again this year with his real race car; a Sprinter.

Track records[edit] Current Configuration

Record
Date
Driver
Time
Speed/Avg. Speed
NASCAR Sprint Cup Series
Qualifying
November 9, 2012
Kyle Busch
138.766 mph (223.322 km/h)

Jim Bob

User is currently banned
Mickey-Mouse.jpg
Ha ha, right Hector.. They had to stop running sprints at Phoenix because they were getting dangerously fast, averaging close to 150!! As it is even the Midget cars run faster than the tin cans at PIR, and have for some time. "Steele, of Tampa, Fla., owns five Silver Crown and three Midget trophies and amazingly has swept eight of the last 12 USAC races at PIR, including last year’s 25-mile Midget race! He also owns both 1-lap track qualifying records! He set both records in 2004, at 138.201 mph in the Midgets and 142.197 mph in the Silver Crown cars". As of now the Midgets are running well over a 140 average, faster than Jeff Gordon will run it this spring... Gordon is a past USAC Champ, as is Tony Stewart who will probably show up at Canyon again this year with his real race car; a Sprinter.

Track records[edit] Current Configuration

Record
Date
Driver
Time
Speed/Avg. Speed
NASCAR Sprint Cup Series
Qualifying
November 9, 2012
Kyle Busch
138.766 mph (223.322 km/h)
I enjoyed your cartoon video, so did my babys, put them rite to sleep, kind of disappointed me, thought I was going to see some "real racing", ........ but this is a thread about HIGH SPEED NASCAR RACING, ........ 200 + mph... Bubbles.jpg

Last edited:

Jim Bob

User is currently banned
This thread is whatever I want it to be Hector, you're not here.:razz:
No no, you got it wrong again, this is my thread here, not your go "cart slow speeds" ~ ~ ~ we talk REAL SPEED here I hope you understand ! Mickey-Mouse.jpgthis is NOT your type of mud bogs "racing" Mickys

Jim Bob

User is currently banned
busch-nascar-cup-pole.jpgea10A_9469-650x456.jpgkurt22.jpg REAL SPEED ! ~ ~ ~ "BIGFISH" ... truer words w / never spoken, ~ ~ ~ don't be ashamed because you don't know w / REAL speed is, I be HAPPY to teach you, ... really,

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
View attachment 5702View attachment 5703View attachment 5704 REAL SPEED ! ~ ~ ~ "BIGFISH" ... truer words w / never spoken, ~ ~ ~ don't be ashamed because you don't know w / REAL speed is, I be HAPPY to teach you, ... really,

I knew he just couldn't last any longer! He was just waiting to piss off Kenny or Stuart. Kenny didn't bite the bait because we knew it was good ol' Happy from the first post, I called it for the record. Stuart might have bitten the bait but he doesn't frequent the site anymore. Lady Jeeper took the bait and bit hard, but Happy chose not to set the hook out of kindness. Mexico Joe saw the bait and said to THYSELF why does this seem familiar? Like a top apex predator Jerry didn't bite the bait because he smelled something "fishy" and steered clear of the ~~~````Great GUERO````~~~HAPPY~~~! It must have taken Jesus like self restraint to have made it a month on this forum without completely blowing up and setting the hook on an unsuspecting forum member. Obviously the ride is over, again. Until we meet again, vaya con dios verga.

Kenny

He's been banned multiple times with different names following me around on my sprint car forums. If ever they named a pain in the a##, they would call it a Hector.

Last edited:

Jim Bob

User is currently banned
Kenny said:
Don't flatter yourself, .......... here's some more REAL speed for you, ..... you ever drive one of these @ over 100 mph ? ......... I did for years, ! scan0001.jpg
ea11x_9784.jpgFourpointer 1.jpgFlatbottom.jpgImage (7).jpg

Kenny

So you like Denny Hamlin huh. Well here's a kid who's only 20 years old, remember this name KYLE LARSON), who drives in all three USAC Divisions (NASCAR will steal him from us) and not only does he pass Denny and Kasey Kahn and some other big names, he pulls over after catching them from the rear of the field, so he can pass them again! No question about it, Kyle is another USAC boy like Foyt, Gorden, Stewart and Andretti who's going to make his mark in big time racing.
[video=youtube;mNcyJTUoFZc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNcyJTUoFZc[/video]

Jim Bob

User is currently banned
Really, I hear you couldn't even launch your boat, and that's why you stopped coming down.
Oh yea, I can make a boat talk on a launch ramp, ~ ~ ~ just ask Dick Steele, Tortuga, on here, and anyone that knows the "Tecate Runner" at PDO ~ ~ ~ there w / alot of people that w / afraid of the notorious PDO ramp, ~ ~ ~ till I came along, & that my friend is a fact !

Kenny

& that my friend is a fact !
What's a fact is that you went on my ABCMOTERSPORTS open wheel forum and posted multiple times about how Rockypoint was to dangerous etc and advising everyone not to go down. You went on and on about how bad it was and that you, a long time PP lover would never go down again citing everything you could think of to shed a bad light on PP. So, if you're thinking about coming down again are you going to go back on there and tell them you were wrong?

By the way, there still there, so don't deny it. Unlike the folks on this forum I've had to see your crap on my sprint car forums all this time and I'm not real thrilled to see that Stuart has capitulated and let you stay on here long enough to step in it again, and you will!