Nascar racing @ pir avondale pics.

Jim Bob

User is currently banned
What's a fact is that you went on my ABCMOTERSPORTS open wheel forum and posted multiple times about how Rockypoint was to dangerous etc and advising everyone not to go down. You went on and on about how bad it was and that you, a long time PP lover would never go down again citing everything you could think of to shed a bad light on PP. So, if you're thinking about coming down again are you going to go back on there and tell them you were wrong?

By the way, there still there, so don't deny it. Unlike the folks on this forum I've had to see your crap on my sprint car forums all this time and I'm not real thrilled to see that Stuart has capitulated and let you stay on here long enough to step in it again, and you will!
Don't know w / you're talking about, I don't know anything about that something you made up ?

Jim Bob

User is currently banned
What's a fact is that you went on my ABCMOTERSPORTS open wheel forum and posted multiple times about how Rockypoint was to dangerous etc and advising everyone not to go down. You went on and on about how bad it was and that you, a long time PP lover would never go down again citing everything you could think of to shed a bad light on PP. So, if you're thinking about coming down again are you going to go back on there and tell them you were wrong?

By the way, there still there, so don't deny it. Unlike the folks on this forum I've had to see your crap on my sprint car forums all this time and I'm not real thrilled to see that Stuart has capitulated and let you stay on here long enough to step in it again, and you will!
And another thing, tell the good people here just how I got put on to your "racing" forums, just how w / I ever know about those forums, I don't bother w / slow traffic like you do ~ ~ ~ now tell everyone you didn't e - mail me & say go over to hoseheads.com and mess w / them, that you enjoyed getting to them, & hi jacking their threads, like you did to my thread here ? and the same w / ABC, .......

Kenny

I enjoy interacting and bench racing with my long time friends in my open wheel community that frequent our message boards, while making plans to see them at the track, period.

Last edited:

Kenny

Don't know w / you're talking about, I don't know anything about that something you made up ?
There's much more, but you get the idea, and don't ever call me a liar you little creep.
Author
Comment
View Member ProfileSend Private MessageSend EmailFind Member's Topics Find Member's PostsSend Instant Message
Jack

Posted 07/21/12 at 10:44 AM
Reply with quote #1
[HR][/HR]
More shootings in Rocky Point ! ! ! .......... Thur. the 19th, one POLICE OFFICER KILLED ! ! ! 5-bad guys killed.......... all over the tv stations, Phoenix, Tucson. Los Angeles, in newspapers !.... running shootout thru middle of town, Freemont, a main artery with NO regard for human life ! ! !
Police, Federales, tourists, men, women, and CHILDREN ~ ~ ~ get in our way and you WILL GO DOWN ! ! ! ........
Just reporting the news, ....AGAIN ! ..... for your benefit because I feel it is my duty, and because you may be taking your families down there, ........ no lies, not made up, no BULLSHIT here, just the facts ...............
Safe in RP, that is the BULLSHIT ! .....
The BULLSHIT comes from the mouth of Russ Black, AKA mexicoruss, .... the guy that "promotes" the "safety" of RP, that wants the good racers to take their cars, family, kids, etc. down there to "race"
The drug wars are RAMPING UP ! ! ! in RP, a MAJOR advance for control of the DRUG market and export of the CHIVA ! ! ! .... is and has been taking place,
Please, if you travel to RP, be VERY CAREFULL ! ! !
Jack

Posted 07/22/12 at 09:35 AM
Reply with quote #2
[HR][/HR]
There is a video out now, ....... go to RockyPointTalk.com............ in general ..... "Just found another video on the shooting in penasco" balacera en puerto penasco.You Tube ... thread,...........
Be warned, it is not pretty,............. on the main streets, & downtown ballpark ! ! !

Jim Bob

User is currently banned
There's much more, but you get the idea, and don't ever call me a liar you little creep.

Author
Comment
View Member ProfileSend Private MessageSend EmailFind Member's Topics Find Member's PostsSend Instant Message
Jack

Posted 07/21/12 at 10:44 AM
Reply with quote #1
[HR][/HR]
More shootings in Rocky Point ! ! ! .......... Thur. the 19th, one POLICE OFFICER KILLED ! ! ! 5-bad guys killed.......... all over the tv stations, Phoenix, Tucson. Los Angeles, in newspapers !.... running shootout thru middle of town, Freemont, a main artery with NO regard for human life ! ! !
Police, Federales, tourists, men, women, and CHILDREN ~ ~ ~ get in our way and you WILL GO DOWN ! ! ! ........
Just reporting the news, ....AGAIN ! ..... for your benefit because I feel it is my duty, and because you may be taking your families down there, ........ no lies, not made up, no BULLSHIT here, just the facts ...............
Safe in RP, that is the BULLSHIT ! .....
The BULLSHIT comes from the mouth of Russ Black, AKA mexicoruss, .... the guy that "promotes" the "safety" of RP, that wants the good racers to take their cars, family, kids, etc. down there to "race"
The drug wars are RAMPING UP ! ! ! in RP, a MAJOR advance for control of the DRUG market and export of the CHIVA ! ! ! .... is and has been taking place,
Please, if you travel to RP, be VERY CAREFULL ! ! !
Jack

Posted 07/22/12 at 09:35 AM
Reply with quote #2
[HR][/HR]
There is a video out now, ....... go to RockyPointTalk.com............ in general ..... "Just found another video on the shooting in penasco" balacera en puerto penasco.You Tube ... thread,...........
Be warned, it is not pretty,............. on the main streets, & downtown ballpark ! ! !

You are a lier, my name isn't on any of that ! ......... you tiny creep, we all know you are good w / a computer, just some of your handy work, .... if I w / as good, I could put some of your postings, that are really up there , and the pictures that you are so proud of, ! and your name and pics. are all over them,

Jim Bob

User is currently banned
Ha Ha, right. If there's any doubt..Your Arizona "Open Wheel" Connection! - Posts by Jack Man you sure did delete a lot of post's Hector, it must have taken hours..LOL
And now he's back here again, what a bummer.
Come on good buddy, show everyone here "THE PICTURES" that you are SO proud of that you post them on two other forums that I am aware of, ...... oh I forgot, you already did post them here ....

BYE, BYE, ....

Jim Bob

User is currently banned
Ha Ha, right. If there's any doubt..Your Arizona "Open Wheel" Connection! - Posts by Jack and now he's back here again, what a bummer.
If you notice he deleted most of his posts about Rocky point trying to cover his tracks..LOL
You know good buddy what your problem is ? you are starved for some attention, any little bit w / do, so you resort to hi jacking MY thread here ....... every time you post on YOUR so called forums you get ignored, so you come over here and get your attention by hi jacking, .... BYE, BYE, I'm done w / you !

Kenny

What a Hoot, Hector of all people getting indignant about someone hijacking a thread.

Last edited: