New Ad for Revolution 13

Dan Karwoski from Revolution 13 is using my photo in his new ad for the bar... just because I've been talking (joking) about what to wear for this beach season... Speedo or Thong... I guess it will be the Thong... Take it easy ladies I'm married...

Sorry Mark...but I can't tell which is better (???...worse)....that photo or Kenny's "fish scarin outfit"....:rofl:

Are those your new Italian glasses your wearing?
No that's an old photo and those aren't Rhinestone Shades they're just Cheap Sunglasses... seems like I heard that somewhere before... it would make a catchy tune don't ya think..?

Kenny

Sorry Mark...but I can't tell which is better (???...worse)....that photo or Kenny's "fish scarin outfit"....:rofl:
Unlike Mark, I was older not younger when this picture was taken of me in my fish scarin outfit; and unlike Mark, I'm not married, but I guess I'm

Last edited:

Kenny

You copied and saved that picture dog? :roll: Do you look at it before bedtime, or what?:think:.. Only about 4 years Dog, not the good old day's yet. Unlike you, I still run with the "big Dogs"..LOL

Kenny I do have to admit you are in good shape for your age... but isn't that from all the preservatives in all those Scooter Pies you eat..?

Unlike Mark, I was older not younger when this picture was taken of me in my fish scarin outfit; and unlike Mark, I'm not married, but I guess I'm

GV Jack

Snorin God
Kenny I do have to admit you are in good shape for your age... but isn't that from all the preservatives in all those Scooter Pies you eat..?
Doesn't look too bad for a twenty-eight year old.

See what all the clean living will do for you.

Kenny

Since he's shown back up on the forum, I thought I'd let you all know that Tom the Surfcaster was with us the day (below) the fish scarin outfit jumped out from behind my Jeep down at the spit. Between fits of laughter, he did manage to say that at least I didn't have a droopy a** like most old fats. LOL
SantoTomas-201.jpg

surfcaster

Tom the Surfcaster
I thought that classy ensemble looked familiar Kenny! That little spit of sand is a great place to scare fish. I will likely be there soon.