new Chinese jeep for sale soon in mexico

jerry

Well Known Member
Looks bad ass well sort of and should be well under 15k Caborca agency will sell them

Jungle Jim

Well Known Member
Likely soon to be available at Wal Mart and Harbor Freight.............

Make your payments with your EBT card.

JJ

jerry

Well Known Member
Likely soon to be available at Wal Mart and Harbor Freight.............

Make your payments with your EBT card.

JJ
Looks like it doesn't have low range but my Mandarin is a bit rusty...this is Mexico firing a shot at Trump ..a small reminder that stuff can get complicated

Jungle Jim

Well Known Member
So LadyJ...........

Sounds cool-a-mundo!

Do you ever take it out and get dirty?

I keep my 03 Wangler X in Mirador and my 06 Wrangler Rubicon here in Yuma. Our next planned expedition will be to the mountains east of Bahia San Jorge. All of this rain should produce an incredible wildflower display. By May the entire region will see an explosion of insects, reptiles, rodents and birds that have been waiting years for some winter storm moisture like we are getting now, even today here in Yuma.

JJ

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
So LadyJ...........

Sounds cool-a-mundo!

Do you ever take it out and get dirty?

I keep my 03 Wangler X in Mirador and my 06 Wrangler Rubicon here in Yuma. Our next planned expedition will be to the mountains east of Bahia San Jorge. All of this rain should produce an incredible wildflower display. By May the entire region will see an explosion of insects, reptiles, rodents and birds that have been waiting years for some winter storm moisture like we are getting now, even today here in Yuma.

JJ
My Jeep is so dirty that some of my friends complain. LOL! I have 13 year old mud from Silverton in my air conditioning ducts....