New Italian Restaurant Open

El Gato

Roberto - Did they have Alfredo on the menu? (DH's favorite). What were the prices like. Thank you for the great directions - we drove by the other day and didn't spot it. Are they open for lunch? Thanks for your review.

Roberto

Roberto - Did they have Alfredo on the menu? (DH's favorite). What were the prices like. Thank you for the great directions - we drove by the other day and didn't spot it. Are they open for lunch? Thanks for your review.
Well, Since I did not plan on writing a review when I went and since I flipped when I saw Carbonara, I did not pay much attention to the rest of the menu so I am absolutely no help in answering you inquiry. Guess you will just have to toddle over there and enjoy yourself!!

InkaRoads

cronopiador
went for the pasta special, as Roberto said carbonara was EXCELLENT however the gnocchi, marinara and pesto were equally good too, Alfredo, from old Black dog, was our waiter, for those who knows him you know then that the service was outstanding, Chef Luka and Karina came by a couple of times and all we could do was moan of satisfaction, the in house bread deeped in olive oil and balsamic glaze was awesome!!! WOW to the balsamic glaze!!!
The place is very nice and clean and the smells that come out of the kitchen are even better, next will be the zuppeta de pesci!!!
Chef Luka, Excellent work and thank you for making us feel welcome!! excelent experience all the way around, but the food WOW!!!

toetrx

Ate there last night for the first time. Food, Service and decor were excellent. We will be going back next time down!!

GV Jack

Snorin God
We ate there last night and I have to say WOW. The food, service and ambiance were just great. Chef Luca came by a number of times and I told him
we had learned of the place through this forum and specifically through Roberto. He said that he would put our meals on Roberto's tab. So, thanks Bob.

Ross had the Sea Bass and I had the Chicken Marsala. Both were excellent. The bread outstanding as was was the sample appetizer he gave us. Only
problem I had was deciding which entre to have. Next time I may have the Filet Gorgonzola or maybe the Lamb or maybe the Shrimp Jack Daniels.

Try it. If you like really good Italian food, you'll love it.

They tagged me in their Thanksgiving advertisment photo on FB... they are offering a turkey dinner with all the fixings for $19.95... the menu sounds kinda yummy...