New options to get to Penasco

MIRAMAR

Well Known Member
You two see the negative in everything except whatever you agree with. Jerry talked about developing beach homes around Santo Tomas but mocks Russ making a living. It's just getting tiring how to take a nice thread and turn it bad.

jerry

Well Known Member
You two see the negative in everything except whatever you agree with. Jerry talked about developing beach homes around Santo Tomas but mocks Russ making a living. It's just getting tiring how to take a nice thread and turn it bad.
Maybe he feeds you small fish at the mermaid market to get you to bark like a seal but he made a actual threat and you say nothing....no big deal,when trump wins we will all be on that nice bus headed south...dibs on a window!

Jim

Well Known Member
I went from active poster, to frequent lurker, to occasional lurker, and I am now at the point that I'm about ready to quit this forum completely as well. I guess that I must be one of those "boosters" because I sell Sonoran Resorts condos. Funny though, I know almost all of the Buyers and have become friends with many of them, and 99% of them are HAPPY that they made their purchases. I don't lie about things. I do tend to weigh on the positive side instead of the negative side, but I also do that as a rule for life in general. Does that make me a "booster"? If so, then I am proud to be one. Any more, every post deteriorates into something negative. A few people have brought this medium into an almost constant dark place and I prefer the light. I'll check in once in awhile but, for the most part, I think that I'm finished as well. It's really too bad...

GV Jack

Snorin God
Well Jim, you are joining a bunch of fine folks who have done exactly as you. The purveyors of doom are relentless with their quest to enlighten those of lesser intelligence. They hijack threads and gorge their egos with blathering negativity. Actually their noise belongs in the rant section. Too bad, because on occasions they, in their weaker moments have been known to contribute some worthy information. I too will join you in the once in a while club. Shame, because this used to be a great place to visit. Thank God, Rocky Point still is.

sheep3mom

Well Known Member
I went from active poster, to frequent lurker, to occasional lurker, and I am now at the point that I'm about ready to quit this forum completely as well. I guess that I must be one of those "boosters" because I sell Sonoran Resorts condos. Funny though, I know almost all of the Buyers and have become friends with many of them, and 99% of them are HAPPY that they made their purchases. I don't lie about things. I do tend to weigh on the positive side instead of the negative side, but I also do that as a rule for life in general. Does that make me a "booster"? If so, then I am proud to be one. Any more, every post deteriorates into something negative. A few people have brought this medium into an almost constant dark place and I prefer the light. I'll check in once in awhile but, for the most part, I think that I'm finished as well. It's really too bad...
Agree, Jim. Not sure why every thread deteriorates - but they seem to.

ben21

Well Known Member
So some people are upset about other peoples negativity and are going to "quit the forum". Instead of just leaving since it's so unbearable, they decide to leave a negative post about the negativity before they are apparently leaving. Makes sense.

I have a better idea... How about adopting the old expression "kill them with kindness"? Ignore any posts you feel are too negative and just post as you see fit?

GV Jack

Snorin God
Thanks for the advice, Ben. I'm working on developing a positive way to explain my problem with negativity.

I find it remarkable that those who object to negativity and the purveyors of doom are better off to leave rather
than suggesting instead that those who seem to hate everything leave. I can understand the desire to improve
things even if it is through spewing garbage, but the volume of this barrage of negativity is unnecessary.
It permeates almost every post and then gets accentuated with political rhetoric just to make a final point.

Now we do have an alternative. If you feel the need to dominate a thread with venom, take it to the Rants and Raves
Section
, that was established for just that purpose.

In the mean time, I'm going to pop open a Sol Beer from my ice box and start working on my positive thoughts and
rid myself of all that poisonous negativity.

To the curmudgeons, have a splendid evening and pleasant dreams.;)

jerry

Well Known Member
Russ started this one...but Jim attack a straw man....feels good....

I have been threatened by boosters over the years multiple times with death,with arrest,with sabotage and with A good beating.in the end it was tthe whining that finally got to me.No more reading the slow witted comebacks.( not including you dry heat)...
on this day I officially retire from the forum.....

AZRob

Well Known Member
Thanks for the advice, Ben. I'm working on developing a positive way to explain my problem with negativity.

I find it remarkable that those who object to negativity and the purveyors of doom are better off to leave rather
than suggesting instead that those who seem to hate everything leave. I can understand the desire to improve
things even if it is through spewing garbage, but the volume of this barrage of negativity is unnecessary.
It permeates almost every post and then gets accentuated with political rhetoric just to make a final point.

Now we do have an alternative. If you feel the need to dominate a thread with venom, take it to the Rants and Raves
Section
, that was established for just that purpose.

In the mean time, I'm going to pop open a Sol Beer from my ice box and start working on my positive thoughts and
rid myself of all that poisonous negativity.

To the curmudgeons, have a splendid evening and pleasant dreams.;)

I already started my beer before you wrote this Jack.

a_man_with_a_pint_of_beer_0521-1002-2713-3553_SMU.jpgCheers!!!!

AZRob

Well Known Member
Russ started this one...but Jim attack a straw man....feels good....

I have been threatened by boosters over the years multiple times with death,with arrest,with sabotage and with A good beating.in the end it was tthe whining that finally got to me.No more reading the slow witted comebacks.( not including you dry heat)...
on this day I officially retire from the forum.....

Don't go that route, I enjoy reading your posts.

MIRAMAR

Well Known Member
Jerry, there you go again! I've never been to the Mermaid market, so I can't be a trained seal. I reread Russ' post and he didn't start it. We're all sick and tired of your negativity on anyone posting anything. Get on the Caborca thread and start telling the Santo Tomas Lobos people the truth- how truly dangerous it is further south. Oh but you won't because you're a "booster"

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life

This statement is exactly the kind of irresponsible posting that we talk about. Everything? Really? Everything? I mean seriously...

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Jerry, there you go again! I've never been to the Mermaid market, so I can't be a trained seal. I reread Russ' post and he didn't start it. We're all sick and tired of your negativity on anyone posting anything. Get on the Caborca thread and start telling the Santo Tomas Lobos people the truth- how truly dangerous it is further south. Oh but you won't because you're a "booster"

What are you talking about? Jerry is always informing us of the potential risks of heading down that way. Mostly making us aware that it is ok to head down to ST or Lobos but not to drive at night and dont go off exploring because you could possibly come across narco activity on the beach South of ST.

You and I must read different forums...

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life

This is the biggest offense of all. The avid NON POSTER. Lurks from afar but never posts or creates threads. 95% of the members of this forum will never create a thread of any kind however, they LOVE to comment on the seemingly negative attacks on their beloved home port. They don't create content, contribute useful information or share experiences. They only come out of the wood work to comment on one of Jerry's posts. You see this all the time. Create a thread and watch how many people will read the thread and not comment. I've gotten into the 60's, 70 views without a comment. That's fine, you dont have to comment on a thread. It's your right. You have to understand though, that does not benefit anyone. This forum is only a draw if there is content to read. Again, content will mainly be made up of personal opinion. News and factual information does get posted but a majority of content on her is discussion based on certain topics. Topics that have 2 SIDES to the discussion. I could never feel how some of you feel. I dont know how it is even possible to feel this way but some of you would rather not contribute or even quit the forum because you dont agree or share someone else's viewpoint. My god. How childish. I would supposed you're a Trump supporter with that childish mentality.

Again with the generalizations. Every post is negative from some and every post "deteriorates into something negative". I disagree. I hope this sentiment doesnt make you want to quit the forum. I dont know what I would do if I couldn't read the Sonoran Sea news letter any longer. That was a joke. I used to enjoy it until you stopped. Then I couldnt anymore. I guess I'll blame Jerry for that. I used to enjoy the webcam and wind reading from your weather station at SKY... until I couldn't anymore. Fricking Jerry...

FYI, there is nothing wrong with being a booster. I dont understand where you guys get this from. Be a booster. Be whoever you want to be man. Nothing wrong with being a booster. We understand that you have to take boosters with a grain of salt though. Booster = Bias. Again, nothing wrong with that man. Keep doing you. We love you.

This is a discussion forum. People share THEIR OPINIONS for conversation or secondhand knowledge. It should NOT be censored in any way. Keep scrolling. You dont have to reply.

Last edited: