New options to get to Penasco

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Thanks for the advice, Ben. I'm working on developing a positive way to explain my problem with negativity.

I find it remarkable that those who object to negativity and the purveyors of doom are better off to leave rather
than suggesting instead that those who seem to hate everything leave. I can understand the desire to improve
things even if it is through spewing garbage, but the volume of this barrage of negativity is unnecessary.
It permeates almost every post and then gets accentuated with political rhetoric just to make a final point.

Now we do have an alternative. If you feel the need to dominate a thread with venom, take it to the Rants and Raves
Section
, that was established for just that purpose.

In the mean time, I'm going to pop open a Sol Beer from my ice box and start working on my positive thoughts and
rid myself of all that poisonous negativity.

To the curmudgeons, have a splendid evening and pleasant dreams.;)

The forum was 10 fold better 6 years ago when almost every thread went political and we didn't have the Internet Police trying to censor every "negative" critical comment about things that were perceived as "assnine". You could say you didnt like something and 10 pages and a lot of content later you were still talking... Not anymore. This forum has turned soft. Lot of flaccid verg@ around here.

People are so quick to get butt hurt. The members here are so thin skinned its a joke. Simply replying to a thread titled "home port what are your opinions" can get you labeled as negative or an @sshole if you disagree with the home port. That is the crime here. That and not posting anything.

This forum has declined over the years because the content contributors were mostly people that have been run out of the forum by political correctness. For months on end there is nothing new to read on this forum from lazy members who choose to lurk from a far however, never contribute to anything meaningful or useful except to respond to Jerry's posts.

I started a thread entitled, Bring Happy Back and it got hit so hard that 12 pages later the thread had to be deleted. I bet the site hadn't seen that much traffic in years and the whole thread was simply about bringing HAPPY back. Content is king. No content = No forum. So my words to the avid non-posters, keep damaging the forum. Soon there will be no need to come here anyways.

ben21

Content is king. No content = No forum. So my words to the avid non-posters, keep damaging the forum. Soon there will be no need to come here anyways.
He's right here... Instead of worrying about what Jerry is saying, why not just start a thread about your most recent trip. Maybe the restaurants you visited, activities you participated in, the weather, the fishing, etc... If you feel that Jerry jumps in and says something you don't like, just click the ignore button. Content keeps a forum going, not complaining about one member.

MIRAMAR

We are unable to have a normal thread without his rants. He's against cruise ships, only to find out he went on one in Norway- 500 passengers. I could go one, but will move on.

ben21

We are unable to have a normal thread without his rants. He's against cruise ships, only to find out he went on one in Norway- 500 passengers. I could go one, but will move on.
Then just ignore him, or even better, click the ignore button. Don't acknowledge his posts if you don't find them useful.

playaperro

El Pirata
Anyways the road coming back from penasco to the border has many deep potholes starting from km 25 to 21, careful at night.

playaperro

El Pirata
He's right here... Instead of worrying about what Jerry is saying, why not just start a thread about your most recent trip. Maybe the restaurants you visited, activities you participated in, the weather, the fishing, etc... If you feel that Jerry jumps in and says something you don't like, just click the ignore button. Content keeps a forum going, not complaining about one member.
Your kidding right, or just being very naive.