New storm may have an impact next week!

Roberto

Cloud cover horizon to horizon. High grey clouds but no big thunderheads. Thunder off to the east though. Breezy, sprinkles.

GV Jack

Snorin God
Tell Ross to keep the life jacket on !! What floor is he on?
Ross is working in Tucson. His real estate agent is relaying information to him. We're doing dinner tonight so I'll find out more.

His place is on the ground floor, at least it was.

mis2810

Were they finished?
They were finished, it's just that hardly anyone lives there. I think the last I heard was there were 13 owners. At some point the HOA money had dried up and electric service to the elevator was cut off. There was a lady in a wheelchair living on one of the upper floors who had no way down or up without the elevator. Not sure how much of that is true, though. Beautiful interiors and gorgeous views at Tessoro, but the prices were sky high and then the bottom fell out of the real estate market.

Roberto

They were finished, it's just that hardly anyone lives there. I think the last I heard was there were 13 owners. At some point the HOA money had dried up and electric service to the elevator was cut off. There was a lady in a wheelchair living on one of the upper floors who had no way down or up without the elevator. Not sure how much of that is true, though. Beautiful interiors and gorgeous views at Tessoro, but the prices were sky high and then the bottom fell out of the real estate market.
I have heard pretty much the same thing. The builder was not making the HOA payments for the unsold units effectively choking it. I know a man that bought one of them and he stays there occasionally and there are some time renters also. There is a lawsuit working it's way through the courts. Power is on and some maintenance does happen. Yes the units were/are spectacular. Elevator opened directly into each condo.

jerry

This god damn thing is headed straight for my house!,,,,

By Mark Fco. López Robles

The City of Caborca, Civil Protection, Volunteer Fire Caborca and Mexican Red Cross, Federal Police, Municipal Police and Ministry of Defence on alert Odile proximity of the coast of Caborca.

And currently have hostels in primary schools Desemboque, September 15, Puerto Lobos and Secondary Poblado Plutarco Elias Calles, the state government of Sonora, sent this afternoon his command center that will be installed in the Town Plutarco Elías Streets, Caborca Red Cross sent two units with paramedics and Volunteer Fire Caborca two units with staff, both corporations are in the Town Plutarco Elias Calles, supporting firefighters Caborca coast.

Is also expected to arrive in Hermosillo and Nogales support from Red Cross, and will be aware Cananea Fire to get down to the city to provide relief if required.

The weather phenomenon is expected to make landfall around 7am on Wednesday 6 kilometers south of Desemboque, with sustained winds of 85-100 mph winds, moving toward Sonoyta.

This afternoon State Civil Protection reported in its bulletin number 38 Odile, is entering the sea in the Gulf of California, ranking at 16:30 pm 245 kilometers south of Puerto Penasco, Sonora, changed its travel north at a rate of 11 kilometers per hour, leading to cloudiness within 250 mile radius from its center.

Strong rains in Sonora to leave 50 to 75 mm of water, with waves of 2-4 meters off the coast of Sonora, Coast Municipality Pitiquito, Caborca and Hermosillo are expected on red alert.

It is planned that the tropical storm at landfall begins to weaken to a tropical depression which would have sustained winds and gusts of 55-75 miles per hour.

It is recommended to the people of Caborca not go out if they are merely necessary, it is now official that tomorrow, Wednesday, September 17 do not open classes in kindergarten, primary and secondary, one is pending Schools and Universities, which is consideration of citizens to send their children to the School or College, it is best not to attend. Tonight at 20:00 pm the City Council to move forward security measures that are planned for the region will meet. Keep you informed.

Terry C

Terry what camera system do you recommend.We have fast Internet...also which condo tower is that?
Jerry, it's at the Sonoran Sky where Jim R. is. I would like to get one at Playa Encanto some time. I'm just not sure what one to get because of the weather in the summer.

This god damn thing is headed straight for my house!,,,,

The weather phenomenon is expected to make landfall around 7am on Wednesday 6 kilometers south of Desemboque, with sustained winds of 85-100 mph winds, moving toward Sonoyta.

This forecast is much stronger than the NWS, but then again I just don't trust a cyclone moving 8 MPH over 90 degree water. I think the precautions are wise.

By later this evening we should be able to see if its starting to (re)wind up.

http://sat.wrh.noaa.gov/satellite/showsat.php?wfo=twc&area=west&type=ir&size=2