New storm may have an impact next week!

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
Red alert just announced here in RP.. Also heard a few of the shrimp boats that left on the 15th have capsized... I heard that on the dock..

GV Jack

Snorin God
Hope that's rumor, if not prayers for those sailors.

It looks fairly calm there right now, with rain. On Sonoran Sky Live Camera.

According to Weather Underground there have been a few earthquakes in San Felipe
in the last two days. Mag 4.4 to 4.7.

GV Jack

Snorin God
Stopped just after noon. Total yesterday and today just over 1/2 inch. A great easy soft rain for the flora and fauna.

Frankly, I prefer flora. She has a great set of ..........leaves.

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
Better safe than sorry I am glad it's over, now we have to deal with Polo and I hope this near miss doesn't cause complacency as to the seriousness of the next one! Maybe it won't be a close one like this one.

Roberto

Sunny overhead right now at 3PM with isolated clouds blowing by. The the East and Southeast it looks quite dark. I could see some isolated showers blowing toward Sonoita but unless thee is something lurking off the horizon it's pretty much over. Drove out to Unconscious this AM and was fishtailing in the mucky poo from the morning rain but in an hour the road was in good shape. Hard to understand any red alert. Must have been wicked out in the gulf if shrimmpers were capsizing.

Roberto

Dark O'clock sky is still clear. Only odd thing I see is the wind comin out of the west. Still a lot of raincloud formations off to the east along the horizon and some clouds off to the west right now.