New Tropical Storm may impact Penasco/Tucson/Phoenix next week

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Seem to get the worst ones in September. A few years back, one parked over San Carlos and dropped 22 inches of rain in a day. Flooded everything, took out roads and bridges. It was a real mess for weeks.

Landshark

The projected path shows it hitting RP head-on mid-day Wednesday, but still too soon to tell. If it does, I wish I could be there to experience it.

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
On our way back from Hermosillo today it was cloudy in Hillo, all the way to Santa Ana, then around Altar and Caborca and a little past we got into dust storms and rain. it was a bit of a show for a while. We arrived back home to Peñasco to humid, windy but not too much in the way of clouds. However all schools are closed as a precaution this afternoon and all day tomorrow for the whole State

GV Jack

Snorin God
Here in Green Valley we've had 3/4" since mid-night, but just a little breeze.

No storm, just a nice gentle welcome rain.

Roberto

Had some rain and wind between midnight and 5am.Think more dust blowing than rain' Cloudy today, windy moderately, dark skies south and east with some patches of blue, and rain squalls off to the west

Beautiful constant light rain here in Sahuarita, skies are under a blanket of light colored cloud. Went to South Tucson earlier and it was wet, wet and wet. ☔

mondone

Whitecaps
Nothing but heavy winds yesterday and today was hazy, mostly cloudy until mid-afternoon with sprinkles of rain sporadically , nothing measurable, that's it for Newton in Peñasco. Enjoying another wonderful sunset at this point

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk