New website dedicated to all about restaurants

Status
Not open for further replies.

mel150

hey, everyone, please check out our new website, www.rockypointrestaurants.net. It's dedicated to listing every restaurant in town (we have 52 now), with location, maps, description etc. No reviews, it's not a review site, and we're listing restaurants for free so if you have a favorite that's not there, tell them about us! :razz:

Last edited by a moderator:

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
I tried to write to your website but was not able to. Please add Lolita's to your list. The #1 combo is YUMMAY and the prices are very reasonable!

Jim

Camel Toe Cantina now has Don Juan Salvadors. Great Burgers, ribs, wings, shrimp etc...

tyler

I like pie.
Staff member
Why did you host it at bluehost? You should have told me, I could have given you a discount.

mel150

listing restaurants is free

The bookstore is online, www.westofedenbooks.com. Nope, we list restaurants ABSOLUTELY FREE!! Sorry, Tyler, I am a bluehost affiliate, so I get a little cheque every time I start a new website with them.. :-(

Hey, Lady Jeeper, I still can't find Lolita's! Help! Fetes... I'm not sure where that is, either. Darn. Can anyone help with locations of either of those?:confused:

Another place for great chicken is El Pollo Papago near the NW corner of Benito Juarez and Constitucion. You get a baked potato with your chicken there. Eat in or take out. The owner is a fellow named Martin, you couldn't meet a nicer guy.

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Cathy,
Do you mean Hacienda Las Fuentes? On the south side of the road going towards Las Conchas? Is that your "fetes"? If so, it's already listed.
Chari

OK - It's "Fedas" past Rosy's heading toward the condo's, before the RR tracks turn left and it is on the left side of the street.
There is an advertising sign on the left side of the road before you turn left.
Hope this helps! It's kinda new. Was there in April, but it may be closed now.

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
Fedes restaurant is on the road going to Sandy Beach resorts before you get to the round about with the Worldwide Group office. If you are going from town and you pass the Pemex across the street from the building that used to be Mr Rocky Steak go about 2 more blocks toward Sandy Beach and look for the little sign in the median. Go left about 1 block and it is on the left side

Terry C

Brian's Sports Bar down East of the fire station has a good burger and fish sammich. Not been since June. Hope they made it...

Status
Not open for further replies.