New website dedicated to all about restaurants

Status
Not open for further replies.

mel150

Yep, we're keeping on top of it, everyone, thanks for all the suggestions- as it says on page one, our aim is to list every restaurant in town, but we're only two people. :) If you can get your favorite restaurant to send us a picture of their front, a description of why they're unique, their location, and a scan or picture of their menu, that would be a huge help! We can list them faster that way than if we have to go visit every one. That being said, we did list 52 restaurants in our first week, so we're well on the way. We really appreciate all the input!

Roberto

Brian's Sports Bar down East of the fire station has a good burger and fish sammich. Not been since June. Hope they made it...

Bryans seems to be doing very well. It is not just a tourist spot. Wed. nights there is a special on hot wings and you won't get a seat if you get there late. Friday night gets out all the Black Doggers for the Prime Rib special. During special sports events, soccer and fights, the place can be jammed also. They recently added several Mexican favorites to the menu. Even on quiet nights there seems to be more locals than tourists.

mel150

Koffee Hause- got it, we will add that. We have 54 of the hundred's of restaurants here, and are adding more daily. Thanks for reminding us of one more. :)

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
When I clicked on the menu for Lolitas yesterday, I got a bunch of different Lolitas, like in Philly and in Virginia? None in PP. Today when I clicked on it, it said webpage not found. ???????????????

Last edited:

mel150

Added another one

OK, we added El Pollo Papago! This week we intend to add a few more, next week we'll buckle down and add as many as 25 more. :grin:

mel150

HA! I don't think BK will ever make it- or McD if it arrives. We were in Nova Scotia once, north of Maine, and the McD there was selling a McLobster sandwich- right next to a restaurant selling real lobster rolls! And they were doing business!!!!

Tyler, we don't currently plan on adding ratings or reviews, we don't mean it to be a review website, because reviews are so subjective. For instance, we went to El Pollo Papago last week and were really disappointed, but someone else on here really likes it, so I assume we just hit a bad day, or a bad time of day. Having said that, it could change in time as the website grows. Right now it's lots of work just getting all those restaurants listed! :)

mel150

Hi, everyone, we added 10 new restaurants today, many with menus, such as Comida China which looks wonderful!

mel150

That's true, except not to be mean, but they are way out of date. They have a ton of restaurants on there that are no longer in business. Just to be warned, you may find a restaurant with a great review and arrive only to find a boxed up shell of a building.

Status
Not open for further replies.