Now for the bad news

CheddarBob

Well Known Member
We have been contacting each other by email, and more so since the virus hit, but he hasn't gotten back to me in weeks now, and I've sent multiple emails. I don't have his current phone number, just his old one. He did mention he would like to go to the states to see his son, but his vehicles were having issues. I've stayed a few times at the casa he owned, but I've never been to where he's staying now in Las Conchas. Yes, I'm worried. He has some good connections, and the town is not nearly as virus-free as being reported, so he was taking the proper precautions.
Any Idea where in Las Conchas we are not there right now but if it’s close by we have friends that live down there.

rplarry

Well Known Member
We have been contacting each other by email, and more so since the virus hit, but he hasn't gotten back to me in weeks now, and I've sent multiple emails. I don't have his current phone number, just his old one. He did mention he would like to go to the states to see his son, but his vehicles were having issues. I've stayed a few times at the casa he owned, but I've never been to where he's staying now in Las Conchas. Yes, I'm worried. He has some good connections, and the town is not nearly as virus-free as being reported, so he was taking the proper precautions.
Hey Kenny, while I do not know Roberto personally, I believe he is working for or has worked for Twin Dolphins Realty.

Just went to Twin Dolphins site and it looks like Dee Brooks still owns the company, maybe you can call and ask there ?

E-Mail Dee Brooks : T[email protected]
Phone From the US: 602-324-7241
Phone From Mexico: 638-383-3919

Hope everything is ok with Roberto and that maybe he is just traveling and away from email.

Kenny

Well Known Member
Hey Kenny, while I do not know Roberto personally, I believe he is working for or has worked for Twin Dolphins Realty.

Just went to Twin Dolphins site and it looks like Dee Brooks still owns the company, maybe you can call and ask there ?

E-Mail Dee Brooks : T[email protected]
Phone From the US: 602-324-7241
Phone From Mexico: 638-383-3919

Hope everything is ok with Roberto and that maybe he is just traveling and away from email.
Thanks, I didn't think of her even though I met Dee numerous times while he was working there, and she comes up in conversations.
I just sent her a email.

Last edited:

kahunito

Glad to hear someone hopefully is able to find out bout Robert. I was thinking that we haven’t heard from him for awhile. Hope all is well.

playaperro

El Pirata
Any Idea where in Las Conchas we are not there right now but if it’s close by we have friends that live down there.
He lives in section 9, I don’t want to give any personal info but if someone Care to go out there send me message. This is very odd.

playaperro

El Pirata
I think it was aired out on Facebook
Yeah that was terrible of Si I Do weddings she has a clause in her contact that you can’t cancel contact 60 days Before wedding unfortunately this guy went into the 60 day period and she cancelled on them cause she could not keep her end cause of corona and kept all monies. Maybe someone can explain it better vertigo getting the best of me this morning.

playaperro

El Pirata
Flare up at border this morning FB reports guess it’s was on the USA side, all good.

Last edited:

AZRob

Well Known Member
Yeah that was terrible of Si I Do weddings she has a clause in her contact that you can’t cancel contact 60 days Before wedding unfortunately this guy went into the 60 day period and she cancelled on them cause she could not keep her end cause of corona and kept all monies. Maybe someone can explain it better vertigo getting the best of me this morning.
Its the same with the rental place in town, borders closed during our date of stay and my deposit was kept.