Oftalmologist in Rocky Point

An Ophthalmologist is a Doctor who specializes in Ophthalmology (DUH!). Ophthalmology, is the branch of medicine which deals with the diseases and surgery of the visual pathways, including the eye, brain, and areas surrounding the eye. :stir:

Try Optica Turati... 383-4645... Melchor Ocampo #144... that is just east of Botica Lux... I've been going here for the last 6 years...

Mark are you still wearing them rose colored glasses? LoL
Geeesh... where have you been..?

Oh... No No No... those were just emergency glasses for the past couple of years LoL... I just got two new pairs with transition lenses... one pair with Italian designer frames and transitions for $2,750 pesos and then new transition lenses in my original frames I bought from Optica Turati for $1,350 pesos...

DeeDee

Geeesh... where have you been..?

Oh... No No No... those were just emergency glasses for the past couple of years LoL... I just got two new pairs with transition lenses... one pair with Italian designer frames and transitions for $2,750 pesos and then new transition lenses in my original frames I bought from Optica Turati for $1,350 pesos...
How am eye going to recognize you with fancy Italian frames, bet your looking sexy. Barb must be happy :wink: LOL