OMG The Wind.

Roberto

I'm glad I didn't go fishing today. There would have been a great deal of chumming going on.

The wind is up and it isn't a warm one and the sea ic churnning pretty stoutly. Off to the bars is a much
better plan.
Get there early if they will have the boxing match on. There will probably be a big crowd out tonight. See you at Latitude.

GV Jack

Snorin God
Get there early if they will have the boxing match on. There will probably be a big crowd out tonight. See you at Latitude.
No, I think we're going to try Bryans first early, around 5. We're not late people. Fight doesn't start until 11:00 or so.

jerry

The last two hears the winds have been really bad...or I have just been unlucky......hey is the part in from Spain for the wind generator?

jerry

Thanks Doc.....look who a few years ago called the condo bubble, pollution problem as Las Conchas,the water issues,the coming gang war....that. would be me.....people that listened saved thousands of dollars......but cheer away Jim...I will most likely dance a somber jig on your grave....

JimMcG

Thanks Doc.....look who a few years ago called the condo bubble, pollution problem as Las Conchas,the water issues,the coming gang war....that. would be me.....people that listened saved thousands of dollars......but cheer away Jim...I will most likely dance a somber jig on your grave....
Don't hold your breath, as there is a much better chance of Santo Tomas fading into oblivion than Rocky Point.

jerry

Don't hold your breath, as there is a much better chance of Santo Tomas fading into oblivion than Rocky Point.
Out of the blue you give me a shot then reply with a comment that is off topic......must be that bad septic system water entering your brain from kayaking on turd beach....

jerry

Just fact man...people that listened to us condo bashers in 2008 saved hundreds of thousands of dollars.People that did not drive at night who knows......not sure what truth you are talking about but I warned multiple people away from beaches with poor septic systems because I used to build custom houses for twenty years and sort of know about the problems.If you just felt the need to mix it up today that is fine with me Mystery man.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
I feel like it has... There's basically no need to come down in April anymore... May is starting to be a shitty as April.

dmcauley

Sometimes the wind will blow every weekend until June or July and it keeps us deep water fisherman on the edge of our seats

Joe, I note that it seems to be windier the last few years and the reply is "no you are just losing your mind".....hey both could be true I guess!
I agree, with your wind comment. It seems like it blows a whole lot more than it use to. Even though I need wind to sail, too much is no good!

GV Jack

Snorin God
Well, if you're going to be up here the next two days, drop your sails as it's going to blow up to 40 mph here.

Really windy today, 25- 30mph out of the SE.
The weather has been kind of cool this year, the forecast for RP Memorial weekend is mid 70's.:eek: I've never seen it that cool, ever for late May.
On my 1st trip to RP (Memorial Day mid 80's) it was 100 degrees with a 15-20mph wind blowing from the north.
The town was a dust bowl after 2 days of that.
Maybe it means that this summer will be nice in AZ and northern Mexico. We can only hope.