Oyster Farm Directions

MIRAMAR

Head east on Fremont past Las Conchas about 3-4 miles and you'll see signs on the right hand side of the road.

azdiva

They also have cheese crisps, they sell beer ,but some bring their own... for best value, pay with pesos.

BryAz

Following those directions, you end up at the place that serves them raw. They are awesome! But just to expand your horizons and try something different, go a little bit further on Fremont to the Playa Encanto turn off, go through Encanto to the little shack on the estuary (other side of the estuary as the one first mentioned) after you go through Playa La Jolla, and they make THE best grilled oysters. This place does not serve alcohol at all, you have to bring your own. It has been a few years since I've been there, I assume they are still there but no guarantees. Playa Encanto is a gated community, but if you tell them you are headed to the 'oysteria', you're good.

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
Although true, Punta Roja in Encanto is a must visit, the El Barco restaurant/oyster farm is a full service stop. They serve beer, and yes you can have raw oysters but they also do "prepared oysters" which are steamed with cheese and salsa and are fantastic. Even people that do not like oysters, like them the "prepared" way. Try them all fantastic, clean ocean means great seafood. Just a tip from a booster tour guide......

Went Sat with 12 friends had a good time good food. Have never had a bad visit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No sorry we did not have a chance to introduce our selves we live in Cholla Steve and Sheilla

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

flicks

Maybe next time!. We're Mark & Kathy. Thanks for the great directions. We stay in the Mirador area.

I will be in RP all next week and planned to go on Monday late morning to the estuary and try out El Barco, Punta Roja or maybe both ;) I found a picture on TripAdvisor of the El Barco road sign and it said 9am-7pm but did not mention any closed days. And for Punta Roja I found little or nothing. Does any know a little better what there schedules are? Thanks!