Pano And Vino

Roberto

Right hand side of Benito Juarez coming into town. At the 4 way stop and RR crossing, just after the pedestrian bridge, pull off to the right into the large parking lot keep right to the end of the building. RR track will be just on your right side. It is a large long building with various other businesses in it. Pani E. Vino is at the end of the building. You will see the outside dining area. Tell Luca you heard about them from the forum !!

My family and I just had dinner there tonight and it was excellent. We have been called food snobs, but I think we just enjoy good food. And we can say this is some of the best Italian food we have had in a long time. My only compliant is that its cash only.

Decor
Small dining room with a simple, yet modern decor.

Service
In par with some of the best restaurants we have eaten at any where

Food
The house salad was very nice...but a little over dressed. My Fettuccine Alfredo with shrimp was very good. The shrimp was fresh and cooked perfectly. My wifes Pasta pesto was also very good with a nice light pesto sauce. Even my toddlers Spaghetti Boglanese was good and she is a very picky eater

Thank you for sharing your experience...

Best regards,
Luca

Don't know with the new space, Luca might respond as he keeps an eye on the forums sometimes. With the old layout inside I would guess under 20, depending on how they are configured. Maybe another 6 outside. It's got a nice atmosphere in my book. Roomy but cozy, no big barn appearance. Call me when you come to town and we'll go. I'll even host you to a glass of wine.
Thank you Roberto! We really appreciate your comments about our restaurant...

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Excellent food and service, instead of the Tiramisu I'll take the hash joint that Roberto is talking about!!!

El Gato

Last May Luca did the most fantastic Mother's Day brunch we had ever had (and since we've been around for at least a few years we've had a lot of brunches :) ) - Judging from that, I'm willing to bet that his new brunch at Pane e Vino is well worth going in for. But be warned, you might have to 'waddle' out as it was quite some spread he but on at Bella Sirena last May. My DH, who never goes back for seconds and isn't a great fan of buffets, went back a couple of times.

Pinky

We wanted to thank Luca for an amazing anniversary dinner. We dine at Pane e Vino about once per week and we have tried the majority of the menu. We bumped into Luca at Sam's Club one morning and we asked that he please reserve a table for the special day. Luca kindly suggested that we let him create some off menu selections for our dinner. We arrived to a decorated table and a wonderful five course tasting menu that included everything from shrimp and lobster to beef. Please consider Pane e Vino for any special event as Luca delivered an amazing experience. We look forward to seeing what he has planned for Valentines Day. Thanks again to Luca, Karina and the staff for always making our dinners so special.

Hello Pinky,
We are all flattered to read you have enjoyed your Anniversary Dinner, it is always a pleasure welcoming back regular customers.

Thank you for sharing your experience!

CJ*

I have maybe the best Filet Mignon of my life at Pane Vino. It was so tender, you could cut it with a fork. I like my steaks rare (real rare) and rarely get them cooked correctly. Pane Vino nailed it. Perfect rare! Great meal and beautiful atmosphere.

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
Trying to save some money, I pulled a classic GV Jack move the other night. On her birthday I asked Fabiola where she wanted to eat, she said "Lucas". We headed into town, I pulled into Pollo Lucas...She being a Cora, doesn't monkey around and got pissed and said "I meant Chef Lucas". I thought about it for a minute, "Oooops my mistake, sorry lets go, but your still just going to order a chicken plate".

Last edited:

GV Jack

Snorin God
Trying to save some money, I pulled a classic GV Jack move the other night. On her birthday I asked Fabiola where she wanted to eat, she said "Lucas". We headed into town, I pulled into Pollo Lucas...She being a Cora, doesn't monkey around and got pissed and said "I meant Chef Lucas". I thought about it for a minute, "Oooops my mistake, sorry lets go, but your still just going to order a chicken plate".
Luca's Chicken Marsala......one of my Favs. And Carnac...who paid last time? Yeah...right and it wasn't Micky D's like you did.

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
Luca's Chicken Marsala......one of my Favs. And Carnac...who paid last time? Yeah...right and it wasn't Micky D's like you did.
You're right, the chicken was excellent, but I was thinking like Im in Mexico a Pollo and and a Coke, 130 pesos and she's thinking Italian, Caprese Salad, Carppacio, Filet Mignon and a fricken expensive wine...You did buy the last time, with a 2 for 1 coupon and the dollar you left for a tip, when I looked at it on the table, Washington was blinking because of the light...I have really learned a lot from you..