Passports/Drivers license/birth Certificate

Can Us citizens still use Birth certificate and drivers license to enter at Lukeville Az Crossing from Rocky Point?

Maybe newbies wouldnt appear to be so dumb if site was easier to find your way around..Thank you ever so much for info on passports.

Maybe newbies wouldnt appear to be so dumb if site was easier to find your way around..Thank you ever so much for info on passports.
You aren't appearing dumb at all, and even we veterans get lost in the labyrinth. The fact that we made up a little bet as an excuse to get free beer is no reflection on you newbies. In fact, I hope someone else wanders in and asks the same question so we celebrate the spoils.

Can Us citizens still use Birth certificate and drivers license to enter at Lukeville Az Crossing from Rocky Point?
Nosirrah...please don't take the joking personally...there have been several posts recently with the same or similar question spanning multiple posts....and some of the "regulars" had a informal bet on how many times it would be asked this weekend....we've just been joking around among ourselves....again nothing personal....and your question was answered....

waterkids....grow a thicker skin and take a chill pill....maybe if you checked some of the other posts, you'd understand!!!

RPJ,
I have checked other posts. I do understand . This person came on this site to ask a question. I have been on here for awhile and chose to leave because of the way you all treat people.

I was only trying to maybe help a person that understandably needed a question answered without a smart answer. My bad. Maybe they didn't want to plod through all of the other posts.

Last edited:
Waterkids, I just re-read all the posts in this thread and don't see where anyone mistreated this nice little newbie. Are you projecting? I don't know that I was ever rough on you. I try to keep that side of myself for special occasions when someone really seems (to borrow a term from lagrimas85) hell bent on getting a smackdown. I'm sorry you feel you had such a bad experience, but frankly, I think you jumping into the middle of something as if you're protecting someone from the barbarians is bad manners. Point blank.

I'm a newbie, and i'm not insulted! Why not be part of free beer? I love bets! This site gives me the best info ever! In fact I think I asked the very SAME question a few days ago! HA! Closer to the beer!
:cheers:

I'm a newbie, and i'm not insulted! Why not be part of free beer? I love bets! This site gives me the best info ever! In fact I think I asked the very SAME question a few days ago! HA! Closer to the beer!
:cheers:
Well hey there Newbie Mama! Let me push a couple of the oldies out of the way in my rush to say hello and bring you a chair (knocks AZ Miguel off the one he was using just to mess with him). Trust me when I tell you that the old passport/no passport question will sprout up like a little weed from time to time, so there'll be plenty of free beer opportunities to go around.