Passports/Drivers license/birth Certificate

RPJ,
I have checked other posts. I do understand . This person came on this site to ask a question. I have been on here for awhile and chose to leave because of the way you all treat people.

I was only trying to maybe help a person that understandably needed a question answered without a smart answer. My bad. Maybe they didn't want to plod through all of the other posts.
If you check...the question was answered...

If you think this forum is bad "because of the way you all treat people"....you have not been on the internet much. I'm on a few other forums (not as much as on this one), with a couple that are considered "professional" in terms of material, and this one treats "newbies" with kid gloves compared to the others. On those, if a newbie comes on asking a question that had been asked several times, they are promptly "reamed" and asked if they had used the "Search" function.... Yeah...there are a few regulars on here that have skirmishes occasionally with each other (that's what happens when you get into political discussions)....and if someone takes sides during the skimishes, they will get their "just rewards"....but a few of these "skirmishers" have even met in person, and were able to not kill each other!!!! Plus, the anonimity of the internet let's some people say things they might not to your face.

So, waterkids....grow a thicker skin....this isn't church on Sunday...it's the internet.

WHOOPS! Posted this comment on the wrong thread:

Hah, I was just about to suggest that someone should make the passport topic a sticky and realized it already is one...But this discussion brings up a good point: Why isn't there a FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) page for this forum? Just about every board I can think of has one. I realize this may cut down on posts, new member registration and, ultimately, site hits (which, let's face it, is one of the main goals of every site owner for all the hard work they put into it).

That said, making the site more user-friendly will make it more popular in the long run, thus generating more hits, if this is in fact the reason for the lack of an FAQ sub-forum. Or maybe it's just that nobody ever thought of doing one!

I'm still not sure how to find my way around here..My question was answered many times I thank you all..Maybe i was too sensitive to comments but I can say I was truthfully fruastrated with trying to find old threads. After I posted my question I found serveral others with same question..I am sorry that this cause hate and discontent..I do not care for this sort of thing. Rather have fun with friends.
I am looking for info about Rocky point and friends
So accept my apology, Barb

If you check...the question was answered...

If you think this forum is bad "because of the way you all treat people"....you have not been on the internet much. I'm on a few other forums (not as much as on this one), with a couple that are considered "professional" in terms of material, and this one treats "newbies" with kid gloves compared to the others. On those, if a newbie comes on asking a question that had been asked several times, they are promptly "reamed" and asked if they had used the "Search" function.... Yeah...there are a few regulars on here that have skirmishes occasionally with each other (that's what happens when you get into political discussions)....and if someone takes sides during the skimishes, they will get their "just rewards"....but a few of these "skirmishers" have even met in person, and were able to not kill each other!!!! Plus, the anonimity of the internet let's some people say things they might not to your face.

So, waterkids....grow a thicker skin....this isn't church on Sunday...it's the internet.

Barb, no apology needed. I too am sorry that any newbie is offended by the way people joke around on here. It was so great to meet you, but we couldn't figure out why you never came back over........I certainly hope it didn't have anything to do with this. Maybe it was just me.......people don't know how to take me at first, but really, I'm a fun loving person:lol: (I wasn't on here a whole lot the week we were there and I'm just now getting caught up on everything, so I didn't see this until now............I was having too much fun in the sun to be sitting behind a computer, LOL!!) I was looking forward to snorkeling and partying with you!!:party: And as for having to search this forum to get an answer to a question anyone might have......it's a pain in the ass!! If I have a question (most of which are stupid!) and I know the answer is here somewhere, I say screw it.............I'm asking again because I don't feel like looking for it!! So you all just keep asking questions and laugh with us............we really don't mean to offend anyone:cheers:

Barb....my comments about growing a thicker skin was not directed at you.....and I didn't have any "hate and discontent" towards anybody, really.....well, at least not in this thread!:stir::rofl:

Hope you stay on here and keep posting....

I'm still not sure how to find my way around here..My question was answered many times I thank you all..Maybe i was too sensitive to comments but I can say I was truthfully fruastrated with trying to find old threads. After I posted my question I found serveral others with same question..I am sorry that this cause hate and discontent..I do not care for this sort of thing. Rather have fun with friends.
I am looking for info about Rocky point and friends
So accept my apology, Barb
I don't see where you've caused any hate and discontent. Hope you keep posting.