perez bill paying

Does anyone use their services and if so are you receiving statements from them as well are your bills being paid. I am having issues getting a hold of them as I have not been receiving my statements fromthem.

I used to use them, but after Patty became sick things weren't running as smooth, as in getting statements and a really, really poor exchange rate. Because of this, I stopped using her last Christmas. I used her for 12 years and she was great prior to last year. (the peso dollar conversion was always poor, always 10% in her favor).

garyd

I used them for about 6 years and then sold my condo. Even though I cxld their service and asked for my money back they kept paying the bills even though they were in the new owner's name!!!!! Then they had the nerve to ask me to add more money to my account. I contacted them and they said they would get back to me. Yeah right!! 2 months later no response. I would not recommend them.

I used them for about 6 years and then sold my condo. Even though I cxld their service and asked for my money back they kept paying the bills even though they were in the new owner's name!!!!! Then they had the nerve to ask me to add more money to my account. I contacted them and they said they would get back to me. Yeah right!! 2 months later no response. I would not recommend them.
I wouldn't recommend them. We've been getting lots of complaints at our office about their service (actually lack thereof). When Patty was working I would send clients, but not anymore. The guy running it now is Patty's granddaughter's husband. My take on him was: rude, unprofessional and shifty-eyed.

It pains me to say this since I've known Patty for years and before she became sick they were excellent, always paid my bills on time and great record of accounting. Since her granddaughter and husband has taken over, my Trust went unpaid for 1.5 years, and the electric was turned off due to non-payment.

I've started using a property manager and bill payer that several of my neighbors use. So far he's been great. His contact info:

Hector Molina
011-52-1-638-112-0006
[email protected]

Jellyfish

You can try getting a hold of her son Ramon at the mini mart in Cholla. I can get you the number it you want it.

Jellyfish

You can try getting a hold of her son Ramon at the mini mart in Cholla. I can get you the number it you want it.

Does anyone use their services and if so are you receiving statements from them as well are your bills being paid. I am having issues getting a hold of them as I have not been receiving my statements fromthem.

Patricia Perez has not been well and is no longer taking care of the bill paying. I believe it is her grandchildren that are doing it now.

Kenny

Jerry will no longer let me hang out with his 3 legged dog Lego that's in this picture since he found out I would take him with me when I panhandled. Cut my business by at least 1/4.

Last edited: