Photo of the week from Russ and Naomi (has Marks video in it too)

Thanks Russ... I'm just happy I'm able to share this sighting of such a majestic creature with everyone that loves Rocky Point and the Sea of Cortez... I think this was probably Karma for all the good people that came along on the trip to Bird Island and helped support Adopt-A-Classroom of Puerto Penasco... Everyone that was in the water got to swim with the whale shark and all on the kayaks were able to get within inches of it... we raised $800 in US Dollars and $1100 in pesos to go towards buying school supplies for the coming year...

Thanks again to everyone involved... :thumbsup:

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
Thanks Russ... I'm just happy I'm able to share this sighting of such a majestic creature with everyone that loves Rocky Point and the Sea of Cortez... I think this was probably Karma for all the good people that came along on the trip to Bird Island and helped support Adopt-A-Classroom of Puerto Penasco... Everyone that was in the water got to swim with the whale shark and all on the kayaks were able to get within inches of it... we raised $800 in US Dollars and $1100 in pesos to go towards buying school supplies for the coming year...

Thanks again to everyone involved... :thumbsup:
Well just so you know we email our photo of the week to over 1200 people who love Rocky Point so you should see a lot of views in the next few days, it was great, thanks for sharing and like I told you before you and Barb rock keep up the great work you do here!

Hey Mexico Russ.... saw some pics of your grill that you had on teh beach... grilling shrimp i assume... Do you have any beter pics or a how to on how to make one. It looks like the tumbler from a clothes dryer. ANymore info?? Regards.

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
Hey Mexico Russ.... saw some pics of your grill that you had on teh beach... grilling shrimp i assume... Do you have any beter pics or a how to on how to make one. It looks like the tumbler from a clothes dryer. ANymore info?? Regards.
In fact it is a basket from a washing machine when they used to be made out of metal. I will post a few pics of it with extended legs which makes it easier on my 51 year old back when I am cooking