Pic of the Day!

rplarry

I'll definitely concede the basketball season to UofA Jerry. ASU has almost never been competitive in basketball. I don't see that changing any time soon.

But, I've always enjoyed the standard UofA ad-hominem misdirection of saying "wait until basketball season" whenever they lose or are having a bad season in football. Says a lot about a team that has never been to a Rose Bowl that they have to defer to another sport to explain away their losing ways.

As for ASU's losing ways in football, they have flat out underperformed and stunk the past several years. But, I refuse to defer to baseball season to explain away their deficiencies.

A very satisfying win. Not quite as satisfying as blocking 2 extra points to win two years ago, but pretty close! :grin:

Goooooo Devils !!!!

playaperro

El Pirata
Agree, good game, That's why they play the game, over the years its always been hard being a wildcat fan, knowing how hard you guys party up there and always have a better time than us underdogs.

playaperro

El Pirata
Nuclear Reactors parked at playa encanto, rumor has it they dropped one in the water in 78, who knows maybe that's why they are so grumpy out there. Huh Terry.nuclear Reacters.jpg