Pirates in the Sea of Cortez

E

El Semental

I'm putting a group of investors together to outfit maybe 5 or so Pangas and one or two larger craft, shrimp boats probably won't do as they are too slow. Boats can be purchased quite cheaply what with the crappy market conditions.

We'll then hire on some mercenaries, maybe some Zetas and returnees from Iraq. I think 20 well trained and equipped folk will do nicely. I'll find some contacts in the international arms business who will supply us. The only condition is that we will have to pick guns and ammo at sea in international waters.

Next we'll select a series of moving shore camps along the coast and the Baja. We already have a camp at Las Dunes, and the Seris want to participate as well !!

This is all anticipating the arrival of the cruise ships. Imagine what we can get in ransome !!

Investors can sign on any time. Minimum of $300K per investor please. We can handle up to 10 investors at the present time. Any boating experts here are welcome to consult on equipping the craft.

S

Submarine

I'm in, and I'll bring my own sub. Can you add some torpedos to your purchase order? Maybe some shells for my deck gun?

Kenny

Re: Pirates in the Sea of Cortes

El Semental said:
I'm putting a group of investors together to outfit maybe 5 or so Pangas and one or two larger craft, shrimp boats probably won't do as they are too slow. Boats can be purchased quite cheaply what with the crappy market conditions.

We'll then hire on some mercenaries, maybe some Zetas and returnees from Iraq. I think 20 well trained and equipped folk will do nicely. I'll find some contacts in the international arms business who will supply us. The only condition is that we will have to pick guns and ammo at sea in international waters.

Next we'll select a series of moving shore camps along the coast and the Baja. We already have a camp at Las Dunes, and the Seris want to participate as well !!

This is all anticipating the arrival of the cruise ships. Imagine what we can get in ransome !!

Investors can sign on any time. Minimum of $300K per investor please. We can handle up to 10 investors at the present time. Any boating experts here are welcome to consult on equipping the craft.
Just who in the he** are you anyway? I have a friend that's lost and he's been wondering the streets alone for some time now and you sound just like he did before his collapse. Are you OK, can I do anything to help? Oh, where can I find a painter for those ant sign's, and do they really work?
And to think, I just thought you were a deranged Realtor, sorry.

Kenny

joester

2 salty dawgs
shoot - if I had 300k - I wouldn't need to be no stinkin pirate -
I'd be more worried about the pirates taking MY money.
aarrgghhh!

Jim

Hey now... Watch the comments about deranged Realtors. You're hitting a little close to home.