Pithaya

Hobie Vern

Well Known Member
Did anybody hear anything about gunfire by the Pithaya on Friday night. I heard something around 1:20am and it didn't sound like fireworks ??

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
Yeah right Jerry.....good grief, silly statement.

Yes there was some kind of scuffle over there that we heard about from a person that lives at Playa de Oro, they heard what they thought were shots....then they rolled over and went to bed. She mentioned that she also has a place in Phoenix but she sleeps better here. So I guess if you weren't on the road at 1:20 (who would be?) and walking by at exactly the same time as this fight occurred (fights occur, people are stupid) ...it probably had nothing to do with you. By the way, even though I don't sell condos, I have friends that do and sales are going great. But good try at the dissing game.

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
I would be on the road at 1:20, and I'm sure thousands more were too this past weekend for Circus Mexicus.

Ok clarify, I meant walking on the road next to the jerks having it out at 1:20 am. Most CM 2015 folks that stayed for the whole show, which ended at 12:10 am were on Sandy beach less than 5 minutes from the show. The point is still valid, you can find bad people doing bad things at times when most people are in bed.

jerry

Well Known Member
Thanks for the clarification....glad no CM 2015 fans were ripped apart by heavy weapon fire

jerry

Well Known Member
I strongly doubt that Jerry
Well locals that hide bad news may deserve to take one in the shoulder but visitors that are not warned about the dangers of rolling at night in big trucks and four runner's with limousine tint should be warned of the on going troubles.....If they make a Jaws 4 Mexico it would be about the local boosters not telling tourists about the narcos because let's face it the corrupt mexican fisheries dept. have watched as 90% of the fish have been wiped out since 1955

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
Well locals that hide bad news may deserve to take one in the shoulder but visitors that are not warned about the dangers of rolling at night in big trucks and four runner's with limousine tint should be warned of the on going troubles.....If they make a Jaws 4 Mexico it would be about the local boosters not telling tourists about the narcos because let's face it the corrupt mexican fisheries dept. have watched as 90% of the fish have been wiped out since 1955
I'm sorry everybody, that is just a stupid post, so myopic in thought ....geez

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
I guess the negative thoughts are stronger and better than the reality. However over 4000 people came from all over the USA and 8 other countries to Mexico from last Wednesday to today ( a few folks are still leaving) They came and ate, drank like fishys, partied to all hours from the Malecon to JJ's and everything else in between. They stayed in private homes, hotels and condos, some even camped right on the beach. I would think that if the numbers were in Jerrys favor most would be walking home(as in stolen trucks) as I saw a lot of desirable trucks with dark windows pulling nice toys lots of pretty girls around and they all got home safe (or will in the case of those still here) the reports they are sending in are all awesome and positive, pretty good information I would say. Apparently the "sharks" scare wasn't for this weekend.

The comparison of the "movie" Jaws and Rocky Point the "boosters" versus the "Law" is funny. Jaws never happened in reality, it was a movie that was designed to scare people. It was fantasy. It closely resembles some of the tripe I read on this forum by a select few. You can be a smart traveler and still be a "booster" a term coined to discredit others. You can't stop people from getting into trouble just by posting the crime that happens between criminals if that was the case then you have to take the credit of being wrong when the above mentioned reality took place.

Despite the activity that took place between the junkies on the Mirador thousands came saw partied and left. They had a great time just like the folks in Scottsdale who weren't affected by the crimes going on in Scottsdale between thugs while they were at the restaurants and bars living their life.

GV Jack

Snorin God
I guess I should live forever. My bed by 8:30 and up at 5:00 ought to keep me safe.

I also like to get out early in the am, shop. etc because that's when the rest of you are still snoozing.

jerry

Well Known Member
You of course did not answer the question.
I do value that site and thought the star story was a good one.Hiding the truth for immediate gain is tempting but in the long run it is better to solve problems not ignore them.I have had a few real scares in the last 18 months,had a few friends ripped off in bad deals in the last 7 years,think overdeloping a small town with borderline 3rd world infrastructure is a mistake too...guess what? RCMP boys agree with me....

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
You of course did not answer the question.
I do value that site and thought the star story was a good one.Hiding the truth for immediate gain is tempting but in the long run it is better to solve problems not ignore them.I have had a few real scares in the last 18 months,had a few friends ripped off in bad deals in the last 7 years,think overdeloping a small town with borderline 3rd world infrastructure is a mistake too...guess what? RCMP boys agree with me....
The Royal Canadian Mounted Police agree, with you? Amazing how connected you are! Still Jerry just a fantasy! Jaws 7 (your name here)