Platform at Sandy Beach

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
We saw them working last Monday, the drill was running and the guys were bringing samples back to shore and a truck came and picked up the samples.

mis2810

So I get why people think a cruise ship terminal may be a good idea in the long run, and I understand that it will bring many jobs to the area (some temporary, some permanent), but what is the beach and the view to the west going to look like while it's under construction and for how many years? What about construction noise? Temporary or not, it's not going to have a positive effect for vacationers in the short term. Not going to stop me from coming down, just sayin'.

Last edited:

dry heat

Pigeon coup coordinator
just a few thoughts on the idea of cruises...
1. I personally don't like the big cruise idea. I prefer a smaller cruise along areas of the world I would never go to (did a cruise once around every island in hawaii on a smaller boat)
2. big cruises offer families on a budge the opportunity to see parts of the world they normally would not see
3. cruises offer groups of people the choice to do various things while on the cruise
4. the example of the story you cited shows how messed up we are if we can't handle 1 day or turmoil. makes me think that I should start Prepping and not make fun of those people on Preppers
5. I hope the construction phase is non stop in order to expedite any inconvenience during construction. I hope to not hear about 5 months siesta breaks

Jim Bob

User is currently banned
just a few thoughts on the idea of cruises...
1. I personally don't like the big cruise idea. I prefer a smaller cruise along areas of the world i would never go to (did a cruise once around every island in hawaii on a smaller boat)
2. Big cruises offer families on a budge the opportunity to see parts of the world they normally would not see
3. Cruises offer groups of people the choice to do various things while on the cruise
4. The example of the story you cited shows how messed up we are if we can't handle 1 day or turmoil. Makes me think that i should start prepping and not make fun of those people on preppers
5. I hope the construction phase is non stop in order to expedite any inconvenience during construction. I hope to not hear about 5 months siesta breaks
~ ~ ~ Thief ~ ~ ~ ! ! !