Playa Del Oro RV Park

mis2810

I don't care if I get local Phoenix channels or not. I don't really watch them except for my novelas on Univision. Which company has the cheaper package?

playaperro

El Pirata
I don't care for phoenix channels either, LOL you want the latino package. I was in chula vista cali this past week and my aunt there watches the novelas twice. two different time zones. Man I could not watch dancing with the stars. LOL

mis2810

I don't care for phoenix channels either, LOL you want the latino package. I was in chula vista cali this past week and my aunt there watches the novelas twice. two different time zones. Man I could not watch dancing with the stars. LOL
I used to like Dancing with the Stars before it became a circus - Bristol Palin was the beginning of the end of the show. We have the DirectTV Latino package at home. I don't watch the novelas twice though!

playaperro

El Pirata
So all you have to do is take your boxes down they will work, you will need someone to do the wiring and outside system they sell them on c/l. I have 3 boxes at home
and one in PENASCO with a recorder so I can record what I want on it. Like my novela's.

mis2810

So I would just hook up the same box I have at home and not have to pay extra except for the one-time wiring and the outside dish they sell on Craigslist? Who knew!

Direct tv is a lot better to work with and when you have to call for help. Service is not outsourced to India. Want to talk to an East Indian who realy does not know English and has an accent so heavy you question why you took their service, sign on to Dish.

We're planning to stay at playa del oro in sept. I mailed a check (for deposit) a week and half ago, and they are saying they havent gotten the mail yet. Is it common to wait approx 2 weeks for a confirmation of yr check being received for deposit? Each time I call. I speak to same nice man who gave me info on making reservation. Set to go mid Sept. Just getting anxious and want a confirmation of reservation soon

tortuga

Very common. They don't pick up the mail at the border very often in the summer. It will also take several weeks to clear after they get it.

joester

2 salty dawgs
we really like it at PDO, great people, beautiful beach, and did I mention the great people???
only 7 weeks til Thanksgiving!!!
can't wait to get back and and see our "familia" on the Mirador :)