Playa Lopez Ocean View Lots, $45 per month

Roberto

PLAYA LOPEZ
Mom  Trip 014.jpgMVC-016F.JPGP2240398.jpgMVC-009F.JPG

Just a hop skip and a jump from downtown Penasco, on the Sea of Cortez and close to the Pinacate reserve is the sleepy Mexican fishing village of Playa Lopez. This community offers the splendid isolation and beauty of the Sea of Cortez that many seek to escape the stresses of daily city living and the convenience of being a short drive to downtown Rocky Point.

Playa Lopez currently boasts about 25 casitas with two permanent residents! A growing community of RV owners have discovered this peaceful haven as an economical alternative to space rental in a park in town. The endless sandy beaches are beautiful and you can drive your ATV, unrestricted, all the way to El Golfo.

We have a good selection of titled buildable lots, all ocean view or ocean front, available for sale, all with owner financing and starting at $7,500. Monthly payments start as low as $45. Lots directly on the beach start at only $45,000 and can be financed as well. These are by far the most economical, buildable ocean view lots you will find from El Golfo to Guaymas.

Visit us for more information on Playa Lopez.
e-Mail for information [email protected],
check out or website www.twindolphinsrealty.com
Call us on our Vonage phone 602- 324-7241
Stop by the Twin Dolphins Real Estate office in Penasco on Fremont Blvd, next to the Cruz Roja for maps, plats of lots and price list.

DIRECTIONS TO PLAYA LOPEZ
Take the highway to Sonoita and turn at Laguna Shores/Laguna del Mar. Go a mile or so, cross the RR tracks and turn right on the Coastal Highway. Continue on about 12 miles and you will come to a large Palapa restaurant on the left hand side of the highway. Turn left there and continue the 1/2 mile or so to the beach.

Esperanza

Beautiful.....the sunsets are magnificent! So peaceful & tranquil!! The beach at high tide is unbelievable. Doesn't get much better than that :)

Esperanza

Lot sizes vary. If you go to the Twin Dolphins website posted above, I believe the lot sizes and prices are posted. As for the water, there is a Playa Lopez "local" that brings water for us..... at a great price. I understand they will also bring it in from town.

Roberto

w475h356CA8XN66K.jpgw475h356CAC7J0FV.jpgw475h356CAICHJHP.jpg
Some beach shots at Playa Lopez. First looking toward Cholla, second up the beach toward El Golfo. You can see from the tracks that people enjoy driving on the beach here.

Roberto

Is this an Ejido? Forgive my ignorance.
Ignorance is easily overcome by information.

No, not an ejido. It was an Ejido but the status has been legally changed and there are good Mexican titles on the lots for sale. And yes, US owners have gotten a Bank Trust on their home or land. There have been NO problems with ownership/transfer issues.

There is Ejido land nearby, not in this subdivided area and some have reported a lawsuit involving that other land apparently but there is no litigation involving the lots offered for sale. This is easily confirmed at the municipal office.

Tio Billy will probably respond also. As he has pointed out numerous times here on other threads, most of Penasco was in ejido status at one time or another. If there is a title for a property it cannot be in an ejido.

Thanks! I knew there were issues around the area but wasn't sure if it was the same company, etc. Are there any businesses to speak of in the immediate area?

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
YES! OK, I know of the place. We were going to take a short day trip down the new Costera Highway leading to El Golfo but we didn't have time. There's a pic of El Solito here on the right hand side. http://www.penascorecreation.com/roadlog.htm
Thats the one. If you have a chance to take that trip its well worth it. From Lopez its about an hour. Or ride with me to San Luis when we take the little deaf girl back to be fitted with the device she needs. What you will see will amaze you

Last edited: