Playa Lopez Ocean View Lots, $45 per month

playaperro

El Pirata
Bill I got them from Dora, her and Saul were celebrating their 39th, congrats to them, They were taken last weekend, they always ride out there when they come
from Carlsbad New Mexico. You can see more on my facebook. I have met some very nice people on here Bill. Including you and your wife.

Kenny

I was out that way probably close to 10 years ago. I left from Cholla, and kept following fence lines back and forth till I could get back to the beach and head north again. There are some treacherous inlets and marshy area's between the two places, and more than once I got out to walk ahead and check it out. Once I got through that stuff I found a small road that lead me into a area that had some construction, but without and rhyme or reason that I could see. There was no one around, and nothing going on. Judging from that picture on the right, I drove on and off that little dirt road farther north to where the water opens up on the other side of a bluff like peninsula to where you could see people rough camping very far over on the other side. I've always wondered how they got over there. Of course now there's the main road heading into that area, and Roberto and I headed out that way one midnight on a very interesting rescue mission.

Last edited: