Playa Miramar Grouper

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Good eats at that size. Can cook up the whole fish on the grill. Congrats!

Trolling crankbaits in 30-45' of water. Lots of double strikes! Went out Tuesday and whacked 8 more, a little smaller. According to my scale, the smallest was 4.8, largest 10.4 lbs. Sorry for the pic quality but this forum will not allow me to download anything above 100kb. My digital camera only takes huge pics and when I compress them they look like sh**t! 5gs.JPG

Great catch.
Just a quick observation....your pics look like they were take or posted with some kind of weird pastel effect. Just not very clear....pixelated

Trolling crankbaits in 30-45' of water. Lots of double strikes! Went out Tuesday and whacked 8 more, a little smaller. According to my scale, the smallest was 4.8, largest 10.4 lbs. Sorry for the pic quality but this forum will not allow me to download anything above 100kb. My digital camera only takes huge pics and when I compress them they look like sh**t! View attachment 7534
Upload them to Photobucket and then just link the Image Url in the post.
Nice tasty lookin feeshes.

dmcauley

I don't advocate keeping this size grouper when out on a boat fishing for the big ones but trolling as these guys do in their small boats and kayaks , I feel it is an accomplishment worthy of our respect and praise, good job Kim