Please Be Patient, ~~~

HAPPY

User is currently banned
Please patience, bear with me just a little bit longer, ~~~ I'm almost to the half way point, ~~~ but then I'm probably
going to have to edit the whole thing to make sure it is ready for presentation, ~~~ so that mite take a little longer, ~~~ but the editing usually does go a little quicker, ~~~ while you are waiting have a :coldone:

I say go boy, GO!!! Just be careful and try to not wake the dead with your posts. I have a set of training wheels I could send you if needed, but I suspect you will be good to go with your newly found forum etiquette.

joester

2 salty dawgs
welcome back Happy -
well, someone has to say it - looks like he has a keyboard that can type in lower case letters!

:)

Last edited:

Kenny

welcome back Happy -
well, someone has to say it - looks like he has a keyboard that can type in lower case letters!

:)
Do you think he took my advice and sprayed it with WD-40 like I advised him to do when he said it was stuck? Or maybe he just bought a new one just for us?

Kenny

everyone else did

Hey I know a couple of forums where Grim hangs out. Maybe I should post over there and ask if he misses Kenny?
He missed me so much John, that he sent me a private email inviting me to join that debate politics forum. As usual though, I'd beat him to the punch. I told him I'd already signed up and that I had made just one post, and that was the only post I was going to make on that forum. I'd put it on one of the threads he had recently started. I can't tell you what I said, but I hope he read it. I've never been back.

Last edited: