Please Be Patient, ~~~

HAPPY

User is currently banned
To my pack members, & friends, & all others, of which there are many, ~~~ please, please be patient ~~~ I am in the process of preparing my comeback speech, ~~~ I must devote the time necessary, & attention to detail, that this undertaking deserves, & requires, as to ensure that no one is offended, ~~~ but you all can rest assured that it is on it's way, ~~~ & as you all know, ~~~ I am,

~~~ The, ~~~ "GREAT HAPPY" ~~~

Hey Haps! No doubt you'll soon be kicking up poopstorms and stirring up sand, driving us all (myself included) to drink, smoke and cuss. But for now...YEA!!! WELCOME BACK, HOMIE!

HAPPY

User is currently banned
Just a little longer, be patient please, ~~~ about 1/4 done,

Bless you Rosie:coldone:

Welcome back, HAPPY! I can hardly wait for your masterpiece.

Hmmm, I'm just now watching a Dog Whisperer where a chihuahua is dominating and terrorizing an English Mastiff... you won't go all redline on us, will you? ;)

HAPPY

User is currently banned
La Huerita, ~~~ my red lining days are over, ~~~ thankyou for your post, you like Rosie are good pack members, ~~~ you know, something new is happening, ~~~ I am getting more & more girls wanting to be in my pack, ~~~ & the pack has grown like you won't believe, ~~~ & the e-mails I'm getting, in not even 2-days back, ~~~ Seadweller, thanks for the recipe, we will be trying it, :wink:

La Huerita, ~~~ thankyou for your post, you like Rosie are good pack members, ~~~ you know, something new is happening, ~~~ I am getting more & more girls wanting to be in my pack, ~~~ & the pack has grown like you won't believe,
Well, so long as you don't forget who the ALPHAS are!

Kelney

Only 1/4 done???? What are you writing a manifesto? Just keep you messages down stairs in the fish'n forum and you just may keep your self from being banned again.

Yeah, your right, what fun is that...

Brad47

Welcome back Chappy!! Your good buddies ( tom watters, dry heat, gunner...) from days gone by miss you.
So what you been up to, been hangin with skenny and ferry ?

Kenny

Welcome back Chappy!! Your good buddies ( tom watters, dry heat, gunner...) from days gone by miss you.
Well well, it looks like you have come out to play again sweetie. Love to see you out with the general population, but I must say your humor is about as funny as a
on a elevator.
You said, "it will most likely start with a response from Kenny.", so I know you would just love to open up a dialog with me, and I'm flattered, but if you don't mind I'd rather not...but if you insist, I'll
with ya honey.

Last edited:
A

azbeachboy

ROTFLMAO

Come on Kenny only two more posts to reach 1000...

Last edited by a moderator:

HAPPY

User is currently banned
Thanks Bill,
Nice of you, ~~~ I retired from redlining, & setting fire to this forum, I think I'll leave it to the new & young cats, ~~~ I even put myself into provoke proof mode, ~~~