Press Release- CITY OF PUERTO PENASCO re. Joint security efforts

OFFICE OF SOCIAL COMMUNICATIONS

Municipal authorities, state, federal police and military corps as well as representatives of the business community and the hospitality industry, met today to fine tune the operatives to welcome and provide a secure environment to the tourists for the weekend.

At the meeting, it was agreed to join efforts by all law enforcement forces in the campaign that aims to provide a safe environment to vacationers who will take advantage of the 4th of July weekend to visit Puerto Peñasco.

Besides the random check points throughout the City already in place to provide security, it was pointed out, that there will be an increase in police presence on the highway stretch with between Sonoyta and Puerto Peñasco with constant patrols by the Federal Highway Patrol.

They emphasized that not only will they be in surveillance and prevention efforts but also will be available to respond to any request for support in roadside assistance to U.S. tourists traveling through the area.

Those attending the meeting held on Tuesday morning agreed on the importance of joining the efforts of all sectors to ensure that vacationers can come with complete confidence to Puerto Peñasco.

Although the actions are being implemented with the proximity of Independence Day of the United States holiday, it was made clear that this type of meetings and joint operations will continue in the coming weeks to benefit both the vacationers and the local residents.

mis2810

Thanks for the prompt info, Rosy! Is there someplace where this press release is in Spanish? I want to show it to my husband - easier for him in Spanish.

Oh..Oh!!! Manny may put out a hit on me for that one!!!:stir:

They have a coconut flavored one? Don't recall having tasted that one!

Last edited:

mis2810

Oh..Oh!!! Manny may put out a hit on me for that one!!!:stir:

They have a coconut flavored one? Don't recall having tasted that one!
I've never bought it personally, but my sister has and I tasted it at her house. YUMMY! She bought the coffee flavored one too - delish!

Manny Sanchez

Vir sapit qui pauca loqui
Hey guys. Swing by the TQ when your here this weekend.
I think the coconut is one of Fernando's creations (its good to let his creativity flow)
No I wont put a hit on you Joe, Fernando likes you to much, he always mentions you when his asking me for a pay rise for some reason.

This are the specials we have:
For every purchase you get a free margarita at Mannys Beach Club.
Sauza 500ml 2 for $10
Also for this 4th of July weekend, mention you are part of the Rocky Point Talk forum and ill make sure you guys get a 10% off your purchase.

Last edited:
Hey guys. Swing by the TQ when your here this weekend.
I think the coconut is one of Fernando's creations (its good to let his creativity flow)
No I wont put a hit on you Joe, Fernando likes you to much, he always mentions you when his asking me for a pay rise for some reason.

This are the specials we have:
For every purchase you get a free margarita at Mannys Beach Club.
Sauza 500ml 2 for $10
Also for this 4th of July weekend, mention you are part of the Rocky Point Talk forum and ill make sure you guys get a 10% off your purchase.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:Touche....very good Manny!!! You've got to admit that his personality and skills sell a lot of bottles....

Rocky Point Rides

Relax.....we're driving!!
And if you break down and need help in the highway, you can call the "Green Angels" at 078, they are the very slow moving pick up trucks, usually a ford ranger, or emergency 066