Problems on the U.S. Side

Kenny

George Orwell - Animal Farm (ENGLISH Part 1/8)
[video=youtube;3bd4UJwldQ0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bd4UJwldQ0[/video]

Kenny

Oh, you wouldn't know this Moore but the person who was banned was not banned because of anything that had to do with this thread. It had been determined throughout the years, and with many long and short term suspensions that he couldn't behave himself on this forum in what some might call a civilized way. He had came back posing as Silvia, but he's really a Sibel.

moore_rb

Stay Thirsty My Friends
Who in the hell are you directing that at Moore, me?
Of course not Kenny... you're one of my BFF's... :notme:

I'm just grouchy about being back in the office after spending 4 terrific days relaxing on la playa.

DMAC....when you call cops "pigs" and refer to people as Nazis you lose your credibility. It would be an understatement to say you have had some bad experiences with law enforcement, as most people have, but I have also had some bad experiences with attorneys, doctors, plumbers, and all sorts of other professions. I have also had good experiences with police officers, doctors, plumbers, and attorneys. Obviously you are some extremist or an anarchist or somebody with a huge "ax to grind." I kind of feel sorry for you as I often do with people who are so consumed with hate. In my opinion the original story about the open containers is BS. The reason I think that is that it really doesn't make sense and I am also basing that on my 19 years of police experience. I think DMAC's time would be better spent at an occupy movement protest where he can wear a mask and try to throw urine on police officers and not on a forum about a beach town that I love.

Kenny

occupy movement protest where he can wear a mask and try to throw urine on police officers
You know as well as I do that 99.99% of the people protesting were civil and not threatening in any manor . Look back at your post about how most cops are good guy's etc, and if you're awake you'll see what a hypocrite you are. In other words, and like you say "you lose your credibility".

Kenny

View attachment 4577Kenny this is what i came up with for sible. You lost me on that one!
Sibel was a lady who was said to have multiple personally disorder.... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sybil_(book)
Sybil's personalities
Female Personalities
  1. Vanessa: Holds Sybil's musical abilities, plays the piano and helps Sybil pursue a romantic relationship with Richard. She's a young girl, possibly 12 years old (that's what Richard says and Vanessa does not dispute).
  2. Vicky: 13 year old who speaks French, a very strong, sophisticated and mature personality who knows about and has insight into all the other personalities, though Sybil does not. (states age when she is looking in the mirror at her doctor's home)
  3. Peggy: 9 year old who speaks like a little girl. Holds Sybil's artistic abilities, often appears while crying hysterically due to Sybil's fears. She has many misconceptions; for instance, she does not know that she is in New York City and, instead, thinks she is in the small town that Sybil grew up. Peggy feels the greatest trauma from her mom's abuse, often feeling sad/depressed and unable to find happiness. Her biggest fears include the green kitchen, purple, Christmas, and explosions.
  4. Marcia: dresses in funeral attire and constantly has suicidal thoughts and attempts suicide. Supposedly tried to kill Sybil in the Harlem hotel but was stopped from Vicky. She thinks the end of the world is coming, but what she really fears is the end of Sybil.
  5. Mary: is Sybil's memory of her grandmother; she speaks, walks and acts like a grandmother, and is anxious to meet Sybil's grandmother.
  6. Nancy: who kept waiting for the end of the world and was afraid of Armageddon. She's a product of Sybil's dad's religious fanatacism.
  7. Ruthie: is one of Sybil's less developed selves, a baby in fact. When Sybil hears her mom's voice, she is so terrified that she regresses into Ruthie, an alter that parallels Sybil as a helpless, regressive, pre-verbal baby.
  8. Clara: Around 8–9 years old. No info given.
  9. Ellen: Around 13–14 years old. No info given.
  10. Margie: Around 10–11 years old. No info given.
  11. Sybil Ann: Around 5–6 years old. Very shy.
Male Personalities
  1. Mike: built the shelf in the top of Sybil's closet to hide Vickie's paintings, which she does at night. He and Sid want to know if they can still give a baby to a girl like daddy did even though they are in Sybil's (a female's) body. He's around 9–10 years old.
  2. Sid: wants to be just like his father, loves football. He's around 7–8 years old

Civil? You're joking right Kenny? Calling a cop a pig is like calling a black person a ****** or a mexican a wetback. Would that be civil? You should stick to your extremist left wing rants Kenny.

Kenny

Have you seen me use that term, or even address that issue papi? If you want to attack me fine, but at least have a decent "talking point". LOL
Using that word, just like using Hitler as a description of someone takes the focus off what you have to say.

I'm sorry, maybe it was just DMAC. I should have stopped reading right away but I have to admit it was kind of interesting. From now on I'll stick to stuff about fishing and drinking....things I actually enjoy and stay away from the anti cop, political commentary.

Kenny

I'm sorry, maybe it was just DMAC. I should have stopped reading right away but I have to admit it was kind of interesting. From now on I'll stick to stuff about fishing and drinking....things I actually enjoy and stay away from the anti cop, political commentary.
Not a problem. I think some of what both DMAC and Moore have to say has merit, but without balance. I myself em conservative in some respects, and I'm always searching for that, balance.

DMAC

I fought the law and the law won.
DMAC....when you call cops "pigs" and refer to people as Nazis you lose your credibility. It would be an understatement to say you have had some bad experiences with law enforcement, as most people have, but I have also had some bad experiences with attorneys, doctors, plumbers, and all sorts of other professions. I have also had good experiences with police officers, doctors, plumbers, and attorneys.
Police do not belong in the same group as attorneys, doctors, plubers, or any profession for that matter. Police represent the enforcement arm of the government and you do not willing pay them for their "services". If you have had a good experience with the police, good for you. For some people, a lot of people, their experience either changes or ends their lives.

Furthermore, the other group you mentioned (with the possible exception of attorneys) actually produce something and add value to the world. Police are just parasites who live off the backs of people who do produce something. The other thing that separates police from the group of tradesmen and professionals you mentioned is that if you don't want to do business with a particular person in that group, you don't have to. You don't get the same choice with the police. As I mentioned, I would be in favor of private police whereby it would be a profession and the engagement would be voluntary.

Obviously you are some extremist or an anarchist or somebody with a huge "ax to grind." I kind of feel sorry for you as I often do with people who are so consumed with hate. In my opinion the original story about the open containers is BS. The reason I think that is that it really doesn't make sense and I am also basing that on my 19 years of police experience. I think DMAC's time would be better spent at an occupy movement protest where he can wear a mask and try to throw urine on police officers and not on a forum about a beach town that I love.
OH gee, so you're a former cop. What a surprise. Yeah I am really not consumed with hate; if I were a hateful and violent person, I would probably be looking at a career in law enforcement. I firmly believe in "live-and-let-live", which as an ex-cop I am sure you can't relate.

Not ex, but current police officer. If you are a victim and don't want the police, you don't have to call them. But what about abused children, abused animals, or other people? How about is someone is robbed or beat up by a bully. Can we try and help them? You are right about one thing......I should not have compared police to attorneys or plumbers. They don't risk their lives for other people for 30 bucks an hour.

DMAC

Not ex, but current police officer. If you are a victim and don't want the police, you don't have to call them. But what about abused children, abused animals, or other people? How about is someone is robbed or beat up by a bully. Can we try and help them? You are right about one thing......I should not have compared police to attorneys or plumbers. They don't risk their lives for other people for 30 bucks an hour.
Yeah, how about we set up a government plumbing service where the only plumbers have to be government plumbers. Don't want to call a plumber, hey you don't have to. . It was the wonderful US Postal service that gave rise to companies like FedEx and UPS. Nobody who wants to make sure something gets delivered uses the government postal service. As to abused children, if the current record in AZ is anything to go by, the last people you want to call for child abuse is the cops or CPS. As for abused animals, I believe we have private organizations that can handle that. And as far as I can tell, if you got robbed the cops are useless. If fact they'll tell you that if you really want to find the person who robbed you, put up a reward. My interactions with cops tell me there about as interested in solving property crime as they are in reading philosophy.

Oh and BS about risking your life for other people, that's laughable. Do you know that truck drivers have a higher on-the-job mortality rate than police? In fact there a whole slew of occupations with a higher rate of on-the-job mortality than law enforcement. And honestly, if the war on drugs ended tomorrow, not only would we be able to lay off a whole bunch of cops, the mortality rate would probably drop by half or more. Most of the time when cops get killed, they're not protecting anyone. The fact is that cops don't protect people and that's not technically their job.

Also, I don't call the cops to set up a suspicionless and unconstitutional checkpoint to waste my time, they do it because they feel like that justifies their existence

Just remember, when seconds count, the cops are only minutes (or hours) away.

DMAC

This has nothing to do with nothing, but I'm Eating Tacos right now! Yee haw!

DMAC.....your stupidity is too much....like I said earlier, I should have just stopped reading when I realized what a hater you were.....Wahoo,,,,5200 a month is big money??? I agree, cops in Mexico should make more money...it would certainly cut down on the corruption. Oh and not highway patrol....my experience is an urban, municipal one.

DMAC

DMAC.....your stupidity is too much....like I said earlier, I should have just stopped reading when I realized what a hater you were.....Wahoo,,,,5200 a month is big money??? I agree, cops in Mexico should make more money...it would certainly cut down on the corruption. Oh and not highway patrol....my experience is an urban, municipal one.
Dude I have earned my money, paid for my own retirement and have never, ever accosted anyone. I don't want to tell (let alone force) people how to live, I don't rip people off and I treat people with respect unless they treat me otherwise.

Whatever fairy tale you tell yourself to let you sleep at night, just keep on believing that. The fact is that the advent of mobile video cameras and the overreach of the state will eventually bring an end to people believing the propaganda behind the current police fetishism and then you'll hopefully be treated like the social pariah you should be treated as.

Kenny

Yeah, how about we set up a government plumbing service where the only plumbers have to be government plumbers. Don't want to call a plumber, hey you don't have to. . It was the wonderful US Postal service that gave rise to companies like FedEx and UPS. Nobody who wants to make sure something gets delivered uses the government postal service. As to abused children, if the current record in AZ is anything to go by, the last people you want to call for child abuse is the cops or CPS. As for abused animals, I believe we have private organizations that can handle that. And as far as I can tell, if you got robbed the cops are useless. If fact they'll tell you that if you really want to find the person who robbed you, put up a reward. My interactions with cops tell me there about as interested in solving property crime as they are in reading philosophy.

Oh and BS about risking your life for other people, that's laughable. Do you know that truck drivers have a higher on-the-job mortality rate than police? In fact there a whole slew of occupations with a higher rate of on-the-job mortality than law enforcement. And honestly, if the war on drugs ended tomorrow, not only would we be able to lay off a whole bunch of cops, the mortality rate would probably drop by half or more. Most of the time when cops get killed, they're not protecting anyone. The fact is that cops don't protect people and that's not technically their job.

Also, I don't call the cops to set up a suspicionless and unconstitutional checkpoint to waste my time, they do it because they feel like that justifies their existence

Just remember, when seconds count, the cops are only minutes (or hours) away.
Trust me, and yes I was in the anti war movement etc; the era of calling cops pigs. The post above reads better than some of your others for the simple fact that people aren't focusing on and making assumptions about who you are based on the word pig. There's a very good chance people's comprehension of what you are trying to say without using pig will improve, because it draws away from the context of the point you're trying to make.

EDIT..I just read the post above this one, and there might be a few other improvements to be made as well..LOL

I guess if they had a masters degree they should have been smart enough to be a cop or a firefighter! (same pension system) Lifes full of choices. I am not angry with people who are rich and I don't pity people who are poor. Teachers, firefighters and cops are just middle class people who are trying to do well for their families. Not sure why they get blamed when the economy goes south........