Problems on the U.S. Side

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Let me guess: you were a big fan of Rick "Frothy" Santorum, right? :lol:

That guy claims to be Catholic but hes a fake, Ive never seen a Catholic that devout on Christianity. Im pretty sure a figure was released recently and it was something like 92% of catholics use birth control, its a pretty loose sect of Christianity more like guidelines than rules lolololol Thats why I know Rick is a fake!

Actually the pension for cops and firefighters is a state plan and not a municipal one. The contribution rate goes up to about 11.7 % and is constantly funded by everyone currently employed. The DROP plan puts an addition 4 to 5 hundred thousand in a separate account thats available to you upon retirement. Most also have a 457 plan that after 25 or 30 years should be worth around 300k or so also. So I guess what I'm saying is that cops and firefighters who retire will not be joining you at Walmart anytime soon.

DMAC

I fought the law and the law won.
Actually the pension for cops and firefighters is a state plan and not a municipal one. The contribution rate goes up to about 11.7 % and is constantly funded by everyone currently employed. The DROP plan puts an addition 4 to 5 hundred thousand in a separate account thats available to you upon retirement. Most also have a 457 plan that after 25 or 30 years should be worth around 300k or so also. So I guess what I'm saying is that cops and firefighters who retire will not be joining you at Walmart anytime soon.
Don't worry bud, the state will be going bankrupt shortly after the municipalities. An investment scheme that is funded by current participants contributions to pay out previous investors is known as a Ponzi scheme and if done outside government would be a criminal offense. So you should be as sure about receiving your full retirement as I am of receiving Social Security.

BTW which state is it we're talking about here? Please tell me it's California!

playaperro

El Pirata
This is nothing but a satire I find disgusting! I would put an end to it if I was a mod! You guys should start your own Thread.

Last edited:

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
So I pull up to a border checkpoint or the border window and the guy/gal asks What country are you from? or Are you a United States citizen? and my answer is, "Arizona", Im not going to get my ass handed to me?

Im always respectful and say yes sir/mam but it just seems weird.

Kenny

So I pull up to a border checkpoint or the border window and the guy/gal asks What country are you from? or Are you a United States citizen? and my answer is, "Arizona", Im not going to get my ass handed to me?

Im always respectful and say yes sir/mam but it just seems weird.
Why not Joe? When they ask me if I have anything to declare I give them a big grin and say yes, "I declare I had a really good time".

For some reason the pic disappeared....so here it is again.....

peace love happiness.jpg

Smile....Jesus loves you! ......or what ever god or non god (for you atheists) you worship!!

internet fight.jpg

Oh wait....we haven't resorted to all CAPS .....yet!!!

OK...who's going to get the last word (comment) in before the MODs put this thread out of it's misery????