puerto lobos new beachhouse for sale on beach

Kenny

Well Known Member
Kenny, why did you post a photo and I do not understand what you are trying to tell me . chris
That I've been to Porto Lobos, right there, and the picture has the iconic lighthouse in the background. You remember that before social media and such, Porto Lobos was a very loosely kept secret by fisherman who had a wish to do exactly what you did in getting your own place there. Good luck to ya. Or, you could have used the lighthouse in reference to your place.

audsley

Well Known Member
Kenny,
From Image 0971 you can see birdshit island, so this house is along the south shore a little west of the Sinaloans' quarters.

Mr. Barrett,
I understand you're concern about wasting time with tire kickers, but prospective buyers shouldn't waste their time driving down to Lobos in July without knowing the deal is legit. The ability to show you actually own the real estate and can offer secure ownership is a fundamental requirement. Showing up with a bunch of pictures and a loose grasp of the property's legal footing is a sure way to get pounded with questions.

A friend of mine checked around with Americans and Mexicans who live or frequent Puerto Lobos, and nobody there knows a Chris Barrett. If you do in fact know a great many locals and Americans, PM me with some names. If you check out, I'll apologize for what I've been thinking.

Chris Barrett

All the paperwork is good just waiting for federal papers now Arturo Ruiz filed for us his dad Arturo senior and I and Arturo junior are very good friends. I first went down to lobos 25 years ago but was diagnosed with prostate cancer has been a battle lots of radiation but still here. Samuel is Arturos son in law and helped a lot on the brick work. Chuy who use to work for the cartel did a lot of painting and everything else. Tom Alber is my friend for 30 years and takes people fishing , Tom has the house with whale in front of it. Tony and Diane are around 5 houses down from Tom and live near my home in chandler AZ. Don, who owns the house near the launch site has met me before but may not remember me. Guirmo lives next to tom and is a rancher out of Caborca runs a meat market. Carmen and her daughter Dusty I new there father before he passed away. still friends with them. Rob and his wife bought a house on the beach up the other side of Tom he owns a glass and door shop out of Tuscon. a lot of people may not know my last name I am low key and don't drink so I stay out of the mix. Gabby and Mario are my friends also that is Tom cook gabby and Mario is her husband he is a local fisherman. anyway that is a few people I know. maybe I know people and no one knows me. that's the way it goes sometimes. I am not her to due anyone in and do not profess to know everything but certainly I am honest and been a hard worker my entire life. yes those are photos of a house it took me 6 months to build actually pretty proud of it. Tried to do the best job I could . Thank you for all your concerns

Chris Barrett

The one thing that surprised me about this sight is instead of people willing to help they just want to maybe bully people around a little. there have been a few very helpful people I would like to thank them for there input some things I did not know. I am very positive person so not really use to the negativity. again thanks for all your help

Kenny

Well Known Member
Kenny,
From Image 0971 you can see birdshit island, so this house is along the south shore a little west of the Sinaloans' quarters.

Mr. Barrett,
I understand you're concern about wasting time with tire kickers, but prospective buyers shouldn't waste their time driving down to Lobos in July without knowing the deal is legit. The ability to show you actually own the real estate and can offer secure ownership is a fundamental requirement. Showing up with a bunch of pictures and a loose grasp of the property's legal footing is a sure way to get pounded with questions.

A friend of mine checked around with Americans and Mexicans who live or frequent Puerto Lobos, and nobody there knows a Chris Barrett. If you do in fact know a great many locals and Americans, PM me with some names. If you check out, I'll apologize for what I've been thinking.
When I was looking at the pictures trying to find it's location, Birdshit Island was what I referenced as well. It's been too long, I need a Porto Lobo fix.