Puerto Penasco Home Port

dry heat

Pigeon coup coordinator
I heard that the goal is to get to 300 meters by the end of the month (in time for official ceremony with governor). I have not been down there since the 1st part of the month, so I am curious as to how far along they appear

Eric

I heard that the goal is to get to 300 meters by the end of the month (in time for official ceremony with governor). I have not been down there since the 1st part of the month, so I am curious as to how far along they appear
Just was there today & Id say its apx 180 yards long now ( 165 meters )or (7 iron par 3 if your a golfer :) ). There working really fast apx 7am to 7pm every day. Lately they have been bringing in huge boulders some the size of vw bugs and slowly placing those mostly where the break meets the beach & out a little ways..There is a lot of tourists in town right now for the Roger Clyne concerts so lots of people hanging out around the Mar Blu & Wrecked at the Reef to view the action..[/quote]

ben21

There is a lot of tourists in town right now for the Roger Clyne concerts so lots of people hanging out around the Mar Blu & Wrecked at the Reef to view the action..
[/quote]

It's like a train wreck... Can't keep their eyes off it

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Just was there today & Id say its apx 180 yards long now ( 165 meters )or (7 iron par 3 if your a golfer :) ). There working really fast apx 7am to 7pm every day. Lately they have been bringing in huge boulders some the size of vw bugs and slowly placing those mostly where the break meets the beach & out a little ways..There is a lot of tourists in town right now for the Roger Clyne concerts so lots of people hanging out around the Mar Blu & Wrecked at the Reef to view the action..
[/quote]

I'll put money on it that you can't hit your seven iron 180!!!!!!!!!

Your spelling is as atrocious as Mike's.

SantoTomas4Life

Eric

I'll put money on it that you can't hit your seven iron 180!!!!!!!!!

Your spelling is as atrocious as Mike's.

SantoTomas4Life[/quote]
Wow another amazing informative post from Joe. Your contributions to this RP forum are always so helpful. And you even know how to use your spell check.....Im amazed again your so cool.......BRO......lmao

Crowbar1

I've been to Costa Maya, that was a let down, but the dock for the cruise ships were all cement. So my guess is what we're seeing now is just the beginning, obviously, but cement to cover it as well.