Puerto Penasco Home Port

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
I might be out of my fracking mind, but I don't see how this has anything to do with "Puerto Penasco Home Port". subject.

Take fair warning, his high heels are killer. Lucky for you my purse and I are in retirement.
You go, gurl!!

As for Larry's fracking example, well, they aren't fracking in Rocky Point yet to my knowledge. Twerking, oh yeah, but not as much since Spring Break sort of up and died.

In the larger context, I think Larry was simply making a point that "environmental truth" is often a lie perpetuated to line somebody's pockets. I do find it amusing, however, that CEDO was instrumental in shutting down the development of the new marina aka, the current racetrack, for "severe damage to the reef ecosystem in the area." Yet now, a project comes along that's about oh, 20x the scope of the little marina and nary a peep outta anyone about the environmental impact. Money corrupts. BIG money corrupts absolutely and depending on whose money it really is, well, I can see why I'd sit back and shut my yap if I was a CEDO employee. Just sayin'... Viva Mexico! ;)

jerry

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10202753413898374&set=a.1280842503082.2044464.1290649983&type=1&theater

I am beginning construction
You go, gurl!!

As for Larry's fracking example, well, they aren't fracking in Rocky Point yet to my knowledge. Twerking, oh yeah, but not as much since Spring Break sort of up and died.

In the larger context, I think Larry was simply making a point that "environmental truth" is often a lie perpetuated to line somebody's pockets. I do find it amusing, however, that CEDO was instrumental in shutting down the development of the new marina aka, the current racetrack, for "severe damage to the reef ecosystem in the area." Yet now, a project comes along that's about oh, 20x the scope of the little marina and nary a peep outta anyone about the environmental impact. Money corrupts. BIG money corrupts absolutely and depending on whose money it really is, well, I can see why I'd sit back and shut my yap if I was a CEDO employee. Just sayin'... Viva Mexico! ;)
Stewart, Cedo employees do like to swim with the fishes...but not in the GodFather "swim with the fishes" way

Sorry but I don't think Cedo had anything to do with stopping work on Browns so called marina/race track it was the crash of the market and SBR ran out of money. They are not going to frack anything, no need to. Again I'm not a fan of this project but let us all get our facts together before we say something we can not back up, just saying.

rplarry

Haha, the other day he sent me a chat through the website. I made the mistake of replying. He asked if I owned property in RP. When I responded that I don't, he told me to "f*** off". Some people take this cruise terminal more seriously than others...
Who sent you an email the other day through the website?

Please don't say it was me because I have never communicated with you.

And, I would never tell you to f*** off either.

Can you please clarify this post because it sounds like you are referring to me here.

jerry

Sorry but I don't think Cedo had anything to do with stopping work on Browns so called marina/race track it was the crash of the market and SBR ran out of money. They are not going to frack anything, no need to. Again I'm not a fan of this project but let us all get our facts together before we say something we can not back up, just saying.
http://www.cedointercultural.org/content/view/99/100/lang,en/. Read it and weep Hillboy read it and weep...

ben21

Can you please clarify this post because it sounds like you are referring to me here.

I apologize... It did happen, but was another member that posts a lot here. Huge mistake on my part. I removed it from above.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life

If he didnt say it LAR, I will.

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Well Jerry you got me good! thanks for that info I have a home in Cholla and stupid me never heard that part, thanks for setting me straight.
It was indeed CEDO that brought the marina project to a standstill. Do you now see the irony I described above?

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
As always, you are such a class act Joe.

Because you never have anything to say about Rocky Point. You sit back from afar and lurk on the forum waiting for me to make a comment about FRACKING and then come out of your hiatus to comment. I haven't seen you post in about 2 or 3 weeks and wouldnt you know it. Out of a thread that has 10 pages you find my one comment about FRACKING and you make that your come back post of the week!

Coming from the guy that never posts but rather waits in the dark for me to post and then comes out of retirement to argue with me. You're a joke.

You like that LAR?

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
^ ^ ^ ^ ^
I'm going to ask that BOTH of you go to your User Control Panel and put each other on Ignore. Without taking either side, if you two can't seem to get along and continue back and forth at each other in this or other threads, you'll both feel the impact of the Ban Hammer for awhile. While I don't mind our members poking each other lightly now and again, I'm tired of the "rolling gun battles" that seem to develop between some of you. Got it?

Thanks,
The Management

Kenny

Larry here sits around in Rants and Raves and after he gets bored waiting for some action he can't help it; he brings us a Rant about fracking on the open forum. Not all that, but then we get a interpretation of what he was trying to say from Stuart.LOL

Estero

From when I went and looked at the Jetty progress on Sunday until today it looks like they are making progress at about 50-75 yards every 24 hours.

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Larry here sits around in Rants and Raves and after he gets bored waiting for some action he can't help it; he brings us a Rant about fracking on the open forum. Not all that, but then we get a interpretation of what he was trying to say from Stuart.LOL
I was more concerned about the twerking than the fracking, but my YouTubes of Mamacitas are not appropriate forum content, Kenny.