Puerto Penasco Home Port

I'm not allowed to report but only once a month l have been scolded. But I will be back next Tues. And will report in LOL

Sent from my QMV7A using Tapatalk

Right truck said pretty much that. (carriers require full payment for work performed)
Left is iffy on the translation, but looks like they want 100% of what was promised from the state governor/government?

Last edited:
Only some dust clouds from Black Mtn. and a whole lot of nothing at the former site of Sandy Beach.
One way we can get on it to do day camping is to rent a RV slot for $20, oh my! how things have changed.LOL

Damm what up with this shit. Oh and who is the contractor of record even before the first rock was placed, don't get me started I do this for a living

just assume that the schedule is 1 week on and 2 weeks off... this way it will be less of a surprise for those waiting for the hourly play by play.
Only some dust clouds from Black Mtn. and a whole lot of nothing at the former site of Sandy Beach.
One way we can get on it to do day camping is to rent a RV slot for $20, oh my! how things have changed.LOL
That is to bad you would think the sandy beach owners would like the income they used to get $5.00 per day is better than nothing but I guess the home port builders don't want anyone near their area. For safety reasons but what the hell they opened it for samanta santa

"Quotes--That is to bad you would think the sandy beach owners would like the income they used to get $5.00 per day is better than nothing but I guess the home port builders don't want anyone near their area. For safety reasons but what the hell they opened it for samanta santa."
???? I really have no opinion of you just said.
Just reporting the happenings as I find out about them.
Hey a few thousand cars paying $8 per per day for Semana Santa = easy money for whoever collected it.
If you have issues with it, Go talk to the Brown's or their holding company.

OK maybe I will go by and ask Gus why he will take money on semana Santa and no other time and yes it has to be easy money and in one since it is a issue that so many people lost a beach area they loved even if they had to pay so work or lack of work on the Port

Yes I agree with you, 100%, I am not remotely happy the beach access went away,
sadly part of the major change that has happened here over the past 20 years.
Does anyone have a voice with what the SBR people do?